Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors

October 5, 2012

DETROIT (WWJ) – The men and women of the Detroit Police Department believe the city is too dangerous to enter, and they want citizens to know it.

Detroit Police Officer Association (DPOA) Attorney Donato Iorio said officers are holding the “Enter At Your Own Risk” rally at 3:30 p.m. Saturday in front of Comerica Park to remind the public that the officers are overworked, understaffed, and at times, fearful for their lives.

“Detroit is America’s most violent city, its homicide rate is the highest in the country and yet the Detroit Police Department is grossly understaffed,” Iorio told WWJ’s Kathryn Larson. “The DPOA believes that there is a war in Detroit, but there should be a war on crime, not a war on its officers.”

Iorio says the once 2,000 strong force is shrinking rapidly; since the start of summer, hundreds of officers have left the department.

Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors « CBS Detroit

90% non-white. Hell on earth. I speak the truth but some people don't want to hear.

Last edited:
Say matt if you are such a bad azz why dont you go to Detroit,and stop this crap.Or is it just your mouth thats so big and bad.

90% non-white. Hell on earth. I speak the truth but some people don't want to hear.

And here is the message, ladies and gentleman. It's not unsafe because of things like poverty induced crime, it's unsafe because of non white people!

Good job Matthew, you racist, ignorant asshole.

• Banned

And here is the message, ladies and gentleman. It's not unsafe because of things like poverty induced crime, it's unsafe because of non white people!

LOL,

Blacks cause 52.2% of all murders in this country, but I supposed to shut the fuck up as the truth is hurtful to their feelings. Time to grow up and face the realies are find that you're not liked. You want to be equals within our society???? Well, act like it.

Ignorant??? The truth is ignorant. LOL.

Liberals often try to blame Black violence on poverty. The Census data, however, disproves that
hypothesis. How? In 1995, among the American poor, there were 16.3 million Whites (real ones), 10.0
million Blacks, 8.6 million "Hispanics," and 1.4 million Asians. Blacks comprised about 27.6% of the
American poor. Those poverty numbers can be verified at http://www.census.gov/hhes/poverty/pov95/povest1.html **During that year, Blacks committed about 54% of all US murders. Remember that the FBI, from whom the murder information comes, counts "Hispanics" as "Whites," making the total number of poor persons eligible to be committing murders as

Hey guys I wouldn't be too hard on Matthew, after all, dumbasses have their place in society as well.

What's causing them to be so fucking poor? It isn't me.

It is you. It's people like you who have denigrated them and stepped on their necks at every turn, from the days of slavery, to the days after... from the days before civil rights, and the days after.

You challenge every program that tries to lift the poor up, you lash out at any opportunities given to them, you look at stats and you try to use them as a weapon.

Yes... you're not fooling anybody when you hold up numbers. You're not trying to look into the causes and find solutions to better society... you try and use them as a weapon to lower them more. You try and use it as leverage to declare all black people rapists, and murderers and scum of society.

You're just short of trying to purge them from society through violent efforts. I'm guessing it won't take you much longer to reach that point.

so you say that poverty causes rapes and murders?

bullshit

Last edited:

It is you. It's people like you who have denigrated them and stepped on their necks at every turn, from the days of slavery, to the days after... from the days before civil rights, and the days after.

You challenge every program that tries to lift the poor up, you lash out at any opportunities given to them, you look at stats and you try to use them as a weapon.

Yes... you're not fooling anybody when you hold up numbers. You're not trying to look into the causes and find solutions to better society... you try and use them as a weapon to lower them more. You try and use it as leverage to declare all black people rapists, and murderers and scum of society.

You're just short of trying to purge them from society through violent efforts. I'm guessing it won't take you much longer to reach that point.

wow.Matthew is over 150 years old!

Whatever you say, Mr. Platitude.

sometimes I get mixed up with which city did what. was it Chicago or Detroit that put a convicted black murderer on the police commission and a functionally illiterate black on the education steering committee?

We're told detroit is 82% black and that's bad enough but it's really more like 95%. It's SOP in detroit to classify light-skinned blacks as white or hispanic.

Stepped on their necks??? HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action? Blacks have everything in their favor. Easier for a black to get a job or be accepted at college or get a scholarship. Plus they get welfare at a per capita rate 5 times that of white people. Nothing but special treatment for blacks and yet they're still failures!!! I'm sick of being told it's all the fault of white ppl.

Stepped on their necks??? HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action? Blacks have everything in their favor. Easier for a black to get a job or be accepted at college or get a scholarship. Plus they get welfare at a per capita rate 5 times that of white people. Nothing but special treatment for blacks and yet they're still failures!!! I'm sick of being told it's all the fault of white ppl.

while I sometimes disagree with you extremist language and attitude, I certainly agree with this comment.

Blacks need to grow the fuck up and do the do. Stop the blame. End of story...

There's NO fucking reason why half of all murders are caused by blacks. How can anyone fucking defend this shit??? If they wish to be equal then they must work to end this....

Anything less is fucking wrong. In no I don't hold these fucking idiots down.

Learn to read, retard.

Blacks worldwide from Africa to Haiti live in extreme poverty and it seems to me that they just don't give a damn about their own kind. I'm sorry, but sometimes you have to HELP yourself. Japan in 20 years went from a warrior culture to defeating Russia. So, no there's no fucking excuses for this level of failure.

It isn't my fault or anyone's elses besides their own. What the fuck are we supposed to do??? Give them free shit and hand over our wealth??? We do this every freaking day with Africa, Haiti and nothing ever gets much better.

Every single one of the top 20 most violent places within this country are mainly caused by blacks. 75% of all murders within Chicago.

Do you want me to lie and put my hands over my ears???

Last edited:

Learn to read, retard.

name one black person that has had their neck stepped on for 150 years.

Hint: most people are under 40 years old.

Forum List

Back