Enslave Your Enemies

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
That's what most of the third world does and I include Iran in that because that's what they like to do. So....My question....Should the U.S. conquer Iran and enslave them? After all, we have the military force to do so. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but, we are dealing with the ridiculous. Frankly, we could probably bomb them to glass along with any other country. They'd be lucky to become our slaves. Just think, they could be our servants. They'd live a good life of servitude.

That's what most of the third world does and I include Iran in that because that's what they like to do. So....My question....Should the U.S. conquer Iran and enslave them? After all, we have the military force to do so. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but, we are dealing with the ridiculous. Frankly, we could probably bomb them to glass along with any other country. They'd be lucky to become our slaves. Just think, they could be our servants. They'd live a good life of servitude.

Not a good idea. They would knife you in your sleep.

I would, in such a position.

Sun Tzu wu knew better, 500 years before Christ died. Having to leave people to collect tax from a conquered people, while they plot your destruction, kill your administrators and sabo - tauge production at every chance. Don't bother to take more than you can carry with you when you leave. Enslaving the conquered went out of style a long time ago. The oldest known book of strategy and tactics has been around a long time is is still worth the read.

You conservative types have just thrown all morals out the window now haven't you.

Not even pretending any more.

Forum List

Back