Enraged over Bristol Palin's dancing, man blasts TV with shotgun

My 6 year-old wants to know if you will be touring with the Jonas Brothers soon?

Your 6 year old listens to music full of vile swearing and dispicable language?

The Jonas Brothers make music full of vile swearing and dispicable language?

Barry White made music full of vile swearing and dispicable language?

Yea, you're dumb. I know.

Pistol whipped is having a gun pointed in your face, moron.

I asked you if you ever had, because you're diminishing the consequences (emotional) of this Husband doing it to his wife. Jesus Christ on a Wheat Thin (w/pepperoni & cheddar) you're slow.

Uhm, Beavis.. you're wrong. Pistol Whipping is the act of actually hitting someone with a pistol. Pointing a gun in someone's face is, well, called pointing a gun in someone's face.

Oh.. the irony.

Very good. Do you not understand the ? and how it pertains to the topic? Do you not undertstand asking "why would I?" is like any victim saying "why me" and actually expecting a real answer?

Do you not realize you're a douche, for making a thread about this because it's for partisan giggles?

Focus there Beavis. What was the question? Whether I had a gun pointed in my face or was I pistol whipped?

And as to your humorless nature... WTF?

My 6 year-old wants to know if you will be touring with the Jonas Brothers soon?

Are you fucking high? oh, and you are definately good for partisan giggles.

You're the idiot comparing me to the Jonas Bros and Barry White. I want what you're smoking, tbh.

You're the idiot comparing me to the Jonas Bros and Barry White. I want what you're smoking, tbh.

Actually, I didn't compare you to the Jonas Brothers. I only made reference to the fact that you're music, if one can actually call it that, resembled that drek that emanated from every two-bit numb skull with a Moog synthesizer.. back in the seventies.

These are the kind of people we want as the first family?
obama_smoking.png

Actually, I didn't compare you to the Jonas Brothers. I only made reference to the fact that you're music, if one can actually call it that, resembled that drek that emanated from every two-bit numb skull with a Moog synthesizer.. back in the seventies.

Are you supposed to have a point, eventually?

Post your music, or fall off.

The libs are pissed, Bristol should be wearing a bullet proof vest under her dress

No, that question is on topic, numb nuts.

Do you know what being pistol whipped even is? If you did, you'd never have to ask "why would I."

That makes no sense. That's akin to saying "why would I have ever been robbed/purse snatched/gang tackled/etc. etc."

It's a dumb fucking question.

I know, I cleared that up in a previous post.. what kinda asshat asks somebody of they've ever been pistol whipped?

Are you ofering? What the hell?

I asked you if you ever had, because you're diminishing the consequences (emotional) of this Husband doing it to his wife. Jesus Christ on a Wheat Thin (w/pepperoni & cheddar) you're slow.

You really are quite the slow little retard aren't you GT?

Pointing a gun at someone is aiming at them.

Taking that same gun, holding it by the barrel, and using it as a blackjack to beat them about the head and shoulders is pistol whipping.

Apparently you don't have a very good grasp of the English language, do you ya stupid little idiot?

I know, I cleared that up in a previous post.. what kinda asshat asks somebody of they've ever been pistol whipped?

Are you ofering? What the hell?

Taking that same gun, holding it by the barrel, and using it as a blackjack to beat them about the head and shoulders is pistol whipping.

Apparently you don't have a very good grasp of the English language, do you ya stupid little idiot?

:lol: what an angry guy. :lol:

Why would I be angry because you're an idiot? You're the one with the deficient IQ, not me.

I just find it funny that you berated someone else for not knowing what pistol whipping was further up the thread, when YOU didn't know it either!

Like I said, you're a funny little retard.

Why would I be angry because you're an idiot? You're the one with the deficient IQ, not me.

I just find it funny that you berated someone else for not knowing what pistol whipping was further up the thread, when YOU didn't know it either!

Like I said, you're a funny little retard.

Well, you'd be wrong. Pistol Whipping has a different connotation in urban culture, and you'da known that if you weren't 100 years old.

It carries a different meaning because of the hip hop culture.

Being "whipped," means being under someone's control. Like when your geekier friends get a girlfriend and then begin acting totally different? That's being "whipped."

When a Rapper says he pistol whipped someone, it means he pointed a gun at him, ran him for his chain, his wallet, his colostamy bag, whatever.....and the guy wet hisself in horror.

I'm glad that I could fill you in on the different meaning that the word carries today. Don't hate the messenger, I didn't personally change the definition.

Now the reason I gathered you were so angry was the style of your post is all. Do forgive.

Last edited:
I was being generous.

Soooo.. you actually watch that show?

Yes, it was a decent show before Sarah Palin's kid got on there and cheated her way to the finals. :lol:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

======================

Actually, Bristol hasn't ruined the show, it's the Palin worshippers who have ruined the show. There are pro-Palin blogs that have tweeted people on their lists to vote for Bristol and to vote for her and to vote often. (do they think they are ACORN or what?)
My sister who is a Sarah Palin supporter sent me an exampe of some of the tweets she has received, along with some emails.

Rt #TeaParty #TCOT #SGP #TSOT #SPWBT VOTE 4 Bristol #Palin on #DWTS call 800 868-3407 txt VOTE to 3407 (AT&T) & online ABC.com - Dancing with the Stars - Vote

Rt #TeaParty #TCOT #SGP #TSOT #SPWBT VOTE 4 Bristol #Palin on #DWTS call 800 868-3407 txt VOTE to 3407 (AT&T)

and there's this email she got:

]Bristol Palin did her thing tonight with her dance partner, Mark Ballas, on the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars. Only a few minutes remain to cast your vote for Team Ballin via text or phone.

You can call or text (AT&T customers only) until 10:30 p.m. Eastern at 800-868-3407. According to ABC, online voting at abc.com will be open until 11 a.m. Eastern the next day, but don’t count on that. Do it NOW.

You get 12 votes, so take advantage of each of them. It’s been two years since you’ve voted for a Palin. It’s time; go for it!

Dance, Bristol, Dance![/I]My sole motivation? The TRUTH!
-----------------------------------

1-800-868-3407
Don’t forget to vote for Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars tonight!

Remember to vote for her as much as possible during the show…and then vote for her the maximum number of times online at www.ABC.com

============================
So it appears that the Tea Baggers are flooding the voting process and are voting as many times as they are allowed. So Bristol gets more votes than those who have received higher grades from the judges and from what my wife tells me, Bristol has received the lowest scores for about six weeks in a row.
I guess if you can't win the legit way,,,,cheat.

Forum List

Back