Enraged over Bristol Palin's dancing, man blasts TV with shotgun

Ahh bipolar. People suffering form this affliction should not have any guns around period!

In my state being Baker acted does not prevent one from having guns.
A seperate legal action is required.

I agree. I know people the suffer with bipolar. They can be laughing and joking with you one minute, and the next turn into the devil himself. They should NOT be able possess fire arms.

Yep in my last marriage my sis in law was biplar, paranoid and somewhat delusional.
the law would not take her guns after repeated involuntary stays at the state mental hospital.

I stole them, sold them and gave her mother the money I got for them. My inlaws all thanked me. The grand jury refused to charge me with a crime when she filed a charge against me.

and for everyones information i just pos repped Pale Rider :shock:
:D

Well, he was fairly civil in that one post...

Wow...Lefties are now all about superior performance?

But...but....but...Bristol is a woman....A single mom, with a no-good vulture leech of a father of her child...Whatever happened to affirmative discrimination?...Where's y'all's sense of pit --er, ummm-- compassion yeah, that's it for someone who so obviously needs a hand up??

:eusa_whistle:

The other three couples are clearly better dancers. Bristol really can't dance and shouldn't be in the finals.

They're actually talking about the teaparty on the show and if she thinks they are voting for her to stay. She just acts like that isn't the reason, she thinks she is the best dancer.

You can see her flab flapping around her. Usually people slim down while they're on the show. She may have gained.

But...but....but...Bristol is a woman....A single mom, with a no-good vulture leech of a father of her child...Whatever happened to affirmative discrimination?...Where's y'all's sense of pit --er, ummm-- compassion yeah, that's it for someone who so obviously needs a hand up??

The other three couples are clearly better dancers. Bristol really can't dance and shouldn't be in the finals.

They're actually talking about the teaparty on the show and if she thinks they are voting for her to stay. She just acts like that isn't the reason, she thinks she is the best dancer.

You can see her flab flapping around her. Usually people slim down while they're on the show. She may have gained.

My God. Could you be any more trivial and small?

No, why would I?

Why would you what, get pistol whipped? What a stupid question.

That was my point; asking me if I have ever been pistol whipped is a very stupid question.

Now, let's move on.

No, that question is on topic, numb nuts.

Do you know what being pistol whipped even is? If you did, you'd never have to ask "why would I."

That makes no sense. That's akin to saying "why would I have ever been robbed/purse snatched/gang tackled/etc. etc."

It's a dumb fucking question.

Why would you what, get pistol whipped? What a stupid question.

That was my point; asking me if I have ever been pistol whipped is a very stupid question.

Now, let's move on.

Do you know what being pistol whipped even is? If you did, you'd never have to ask "why would I."

That makes no sense. That's akin to saying "why would I have ever been robbed/purse snatched/gang tackled/etc. etc."

I know, I cleared that up in a previous post.. what kinda asshat asks somebody of they've ever been pistol whipped?

Are you ofering? What the hell?

Now, let's move on.

I know, I cleared that up in a previous post.. what kinda asshat asks somebody of they've ever been pistol whipped?

Pistol whipped is having a gun pointed in your face, moron.

I asked you if you ever had, because you're diminishing the consequences (emotional) of this Husband doing it to his wife. Jesus Christ on a Wheat Thin (w/pepperoni & cheddar) you're slow.

I asked you if you ever had, because you're diminishing the consequences (emotional) of this Husband doing it to his wife. Jesus Christ on a Wheat Thin (w/pepperoni & cheddar) you're slow.

Uhm, Beavis.. you're wrong. Pistol Whipping is the act of actually hitting someone with a pistol. Pointing a gun in someone's face is, well, called pointing a gun in someone's face.

Oh.. the irony.

I was being generous.

Uhm, Beavis.. you're wrong. Pistol Whipping is the act of actually hitting someone with a pistol. Pointing a gun in someone's face is, well, called pointing a gun in someone's face.

Oh.. the irony.

Very good. Do you not understand the ? and how it pertains to the topic? Do you not undertstand asking "why would I?" is like any victim saying "why me" and actually expecting a real answer?

Do you not realize you're a douche, for making a thread about this because it's for partisan giggles?

I was being generous.

Soooo.. you actually watch that show?

Forum List

Back