Enough with the hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
In all the years I have been here..I have not logged out. But today..twice I have had to log in. I know the little troll/sock kingdom is wanted to be grown and lovingly tended,.... and those that mention the warped rules that apply to some but not all is a no no. But if admin of this board wants me out of here...just say so. Unless its the fun game of seeing me have to log in to post in the coffee shop is what thrills ya?

When socks and trolls are preferred over loyal members and I happen to be one of those EX loyal members...I tend to think its deliberate. After all...rule breaking is the IN thing now although I have not done it myself. Maybe that is what is expected.

Whatever. I post in the CS now. Maybe a few other forums but I got the hint yesterday. So 2 plus 2 usually equals 4.

You may lock this now. Just sayin' if you don't want me here....you can always pms me to tell me to take a hike. Unless you prefer to do it publically so everyone can laugh.

7767368_orig.png

Gracie.....Pred is right, I just had to login too.

And to the others......well, they never leave to know the difference....

If you have malware and anti cyber software, it logs you out automatically so your not intruded in your back door, oh my!

You may lock this now. Just sayin' if you don't want me here....you can always pms me to tell me to take a hike. Unless you prefer to do it publically so everyone can laugh.

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie ---- lay off the caffeine in the Coffee Shop a bit. There is no conspiracy here. Maybe a MYSTERY -- but no conspiracy.

I don't understand the big deal about "logging in". Most browsers "pre-fill" your boardname and password. I know SOME folks are paranoid about others trying to hack their passwords and like to remain "logged in". But other than that -- I don't get the big hurt you're feeling.

I will check to see if there's an explanation. Possibly the board was "rebooted" a couple times today for updates or some crap like that. We love you girl. Not trying to torment you.

(get the cuffs and the tazer ---- just in case) :eusa_dance: (and the tranq darts --- to be safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back