ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never raped anybody, that is your sick idea of superior moralist....and this one goes on the report button..
I am superior to you. In every way. Morally. Ethically. Intellectually. Physically. And you know the best part Moon? You know it too.

Awwww.....is 'lil Moon crying to "mommy" again? Dude - the quote is there for everyone to see. You said you raped "underage females". A child can't consent to sex. Underage means statutory rape, stupid.

Someone underage can consent to sexual relations. Reasonably so during or after puberty, which starts something like 12-14.

Legal statutory rape is an adult having sexual relations with a minor, which depending on which US state, the age of consent is between age 16-18.

Sex between two minors is practically never enforced, and virtually legal in all US states, even when it is not explicitly spelled out.

I have never raped anybody, that is your sick idea of superior moralist....and this one goes on the report button..
I am superior to you. In every way. Morally. Ethically. Intellectually. Physically. And you know the best part Moon? You know it too.
So being a lard lad makes you better, okay, I am sure your pants agree...........How's the basement life working for ya?

Because liberals aren't decent human beings. If they were, they wouldn't be liberals (and I would engage them with the utmost respect). The left lies about everything. The left believes that they have a right to steal from others. The left believes that they are above the law (hence the way the dismiss the U.S. Constitution). It goes on and on and on. And, to top it all off, they act like immature @ssholes here on USMB. Go back and search some of Moonglow's posts. He's actually used the most offensive terms about "doing a cop's daughter" and "pounding pussy". Like all liberals (almost all anyway) he's immature, ignorant, unable to have relationships with mature, grown women, lies about his "prowess", and treats women like animals (much like muslims). I'm a mirror. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you're not liking what you're seeing - it's because the people I'm responding to are horrible reflections.
You stupid prude bitch boi, you play that fucking, "I'm a good upstanding Christian" bullshit, but you are a faker and a phony like all the rest...You don't know the first thing about decency or respect, you're just another whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing 'cause no one wants to be around a moaning cock sucker like you...You don't get respect 'cause you are a worthless piece of shit for a man...So you are a so called man without a home.............Read and weep butt boi...'Cause you want war, you got it......Fat girly man...
I rest my case here frigidweirdo. He considers anyone who doesn't talk like a horny 14 year old to be "prude". You wonder why I respond like I do? Just look at the immature and incredibly ignorant post by MG here. Seriously - who talks like that? Certainly nobody educated or mature.

You respond like you do because you are a childish punk. Typical right wing fruitcake.
You and Moon are the immature, uneducated hillbilly's. I'm not the one using phrases like "whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing" (can you say double-negative???) or "childish punk".
That's not hillbilly slang it's Okie slang, no hills where I grew up...You was the one crying how the party I voted for took everything from you, so how did me not voting because I was in hospital take away everything?

Patriot is trying really hard to get his Rambo badge. He's pretty close to it.

You stupid prude bitch boi, you play that fucking, "I'm a good upstanding Christian" bullshit, but you are a faker and a phony like all the rest...You don't know the first thing about decency or respect, you're just another whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing 'cause no one wants to be around a moaning cock sucker like you...You don't get respect 'cause you are a worthless piece of shit for a man...So you are a so called man without a home.............Read and weep butt boi...'Cause you want war, you got it......Fat girly man...
I rest my case here frigidweirdo. He considers anyone who doesn't talk like a horny 14 year old to be "prude". You wonder why I respond like I do? Just look at the immature and incredibly ignorant post by MG here. Seriously - who talks like that? Certainly nobody educated or mature.

You respond like you do because you are a childish punk. Typical right wing fruitcake.
You and Moon are the immature, uneducated hillbilly's. I'm not the one using phrases like "whimpering pencil dick that ain't got nothing" (can you say double-negative???) or "childish punk".
That's not hillbilly slang it's Okie slang, no hills where I grew up...You was the one crying how the party I voted for took everything from you, so how did me not voting because I was in hospital take away everything?

Patriot is trying really hard to get his Rambo badge. He's pretty close to it.
Yes, but he just fails by his waist measurement....

Awwww.....is 'lil Moon crying to "mommy" again? Dude - the quote is there for everyone to see. You said you raped "underage females". A child can't consent to sex. Underage means statutory rape, stupid.

Someone underage can consent to sexual relations. Reasonably so during or after puberty, which starts something like 12-14.

Legal statutory rape is an adult having sexual relations with a minor, which depending on which US state is between age 16-18.

Sex between two minors is virtually never enforced, and practically legal even in all US states, even when it is not explicitly spelled out.
Right. Sex between minors is legal. Therefore the girl would not be "underage" in that scenario. The fact that he admitted she was "underage" means she was not at an age where she could not consent with him.

Legal statutory rape is an adult having sexual relations with a minor, which depending on which US state is between age 16-18.

Sex between two minors is virtually never enforced, and practically legal even in all US states, even when it is not explicitly spelled out.
Right. Sex between minors is legal. Therefore the girl would not be "underage" in that scenario. The fact that he admitted she was "underage" means she was not at an age where she could not consent with him.

Just shut up dummy. Nobody cares what you are ranting about.

Well goodness I couldn't have consented to her also, such a quandary, it now takes up more space in yer tiny brain than your ability to function normally....and it's living rent free..better get a grip and deal with it....

Well goodness I couldn't have consented to her also, such a quandary, it now takes up more space in yer tiny brain than your ability to function normally....and it's living rent free..better get a grip and deal with it....
You can't backpedal now chief. She couldn't be "underage" if you were her age. Because two minors can consent with each other. But neither can consent with an adult - you ignorant child rapist.

Here it is again for you, "AyeCantSeeYou", and anyone else interested in your admission of being a child rapist... Post #36

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so.....

Really, again I was 14 she was 14, so it's not rape in 1975...
If you were 14 as well then she wasn't "underage" stupid. You can't change your story now. Either admit you lied or admit you're a child rapist.

Here it is again for you, "AyeCantSeeYou", and anyone else interested in your admission of being a child rapist... Post #36

You can't backpedal now chief. She couldn't be "underage" if you were her age. Because two minors can consent with each other. But neither can consent with an adult - you ignorant child rapist.
underage means age of consent, which was 15 at the time..try harder...I never have had sex with a 14 year old as an adult, get real dip shit......

underage means age of consent, which was 15 at the time..try harder...I never have had sex with a 14 year old as an adult, get real dip shit......
You don't get to redefine words to absolve yourself of your own admission of raping young girls. A freaking 14 year old can consent to sex with another 14 year old. Hell, a 9 year old can consent to sex with another 9 year old. But what none of them can do is consent with an adult. Why? Because they are "underage".

You don't get to redefine words to absolve yourself of your own admission of raping young girls. A freaking 14 year old can consent to sex with another 14 year old. Hell, a 9 year old can consent to sex with another 9 year old. But what none of them can do is consent with an adult. Why? Because they are "underage".

I have never raped any young girls, you may think that, but in actuality you must be my wife, she nags with constant redundancy also trying to corner me on what she believes to be real...But thanks for trashing your own thread with your obsessive compulsions, showing your superiority..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back