ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

Then why are you talking about mass shootings and why no one stopped the shooter outside of a gun free zone?

I'm not. You are. First you say that all mass shootings have happened outside gun free zones. Then I post a link that says this is patently untrue. You then change the goal posts by stating that if they did happen within zones where CCW or open carry is legal, then there can't have been anybody armed in those places. To which I say "So what?" That wasn't your original premise.

Then why are you talking about mass shootings and why no one stopped the shooter outside of a gun free zone?

I'm not. You are. First you say that all mass shootings have happened outside gun free zones. Then I post a link that says this is patently untrue. You then change the goal posts by stating that if they did happen within zones where CCW or open carry is legal, then there can't have been anybody armed in those places. To which I say "So what?" That wasn't your original premise.

You said no one can shoot back because in some mass shootings no one did.

I never said all mass shootings happened anywhere. Quote the post if you can where I said anything like that

My point was just because CCW is legal in no way means anyone is present that is carrying. You seem to think that everyone is carrying a gun inthis country it's just not true.

In fact the people who do carry legally are the most peaceful an law abiding people on the streets

Forum List

Back