Enough Talk

I always paid my way and never burdened fellow American taxpayers.
This has been quite a contribution!

That's not exactly reaching out.

I believe it is. It's quite an accomplishment at age 66!
I never had to TAKE other people's money!
Yet, my money was always there for them.

Well, your point of view is now clear.

And on top of that, 10% of my income, many years more than that, goes to charities of my choice.
Time is money. I use my time wisely.

And that puts me ahead Joe 'Cheap-O' Biden who donates a pittance of his income.
Maybe I should run for President?

So much gassing on around here about perceived problems, grievances, and hate/fear. Since "If you don't like it, leave" never seems to convince any of the disgruntled to actually leave my country, it is a fair question to ask what any of us are doing to make the country better, stronger, more united, equitable of opportunity, and prosperous.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.
Abolish about 90% of the federal gubmint, and privatize its "necessary" bureaucracies.
Abolish the Fed and return the creation of credit to the free market.
Close ALL military bases on foreign soil and bring the troops home.

Then have lunch.

No, no, what ARE you doing or have you done? It wasn't a question about fantasies.

The obvious first question is to ask what YOU have done? From what I see here, the safe answer is "not much."

Most of my professional life. But this is not a thread for me to 'boast' or anything like that. I'm curious what the folks who bitch and moan the most actually do to make things better, if they are not willing to "get out" as is often advised.
What I have done is dropped out and minimized all potential contacts with The State...I don't even vote anymore....If I am literally forced to do things like have a driver license and pay goddamned income theft, I comply....Other than that, I ask for nothing and surrender nothing.

Also, I volunteer for local things like fire department fund raisers, play in our local golf scramble support local EMS, and have participated in some localized search and rescue parties....IOW, I walk the walk of being a member of a society of volunteerism.

So much gassing on around here about perceived problems, grievances, and hate/fear. Since "If you don't like it, leave" never seems to convince any of the disgruntled to actually leave my country, it is a fair question to ask what any of us are doing to make the country better, stronger, more united, equitable of opportunity, and prosperous.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.

Pay workers more, re-institute pensions and retirement plans, decouple your work and health insurance, cut taxes, put one of the parents back into the home to raise the kids….

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Abolish about 90% of the federal gubmint, and privatize its "necessary" bureaucracies.

Then have lunch.

No, no, what ARE you doing or have you done? It wasn't a question about fantasies.

The obvious first question is to ask what YOU have done? From what I see here, the safe answer is "not much."

Most of my professional life. But this is not a thread for me to 'boast' or anything like that. I'm curious what the folks who bitch and moan the most actually do to make things better, if they are not willing to "get out" as is often advised.

Answer the question. What "professional life" have you ever had other than tutoring grade school kids in English to "boast" about.

Why would I want it better for everyone?

Hey, I'm doing my part.

Handing out FREE socks to liberals so they might shove one down their throat and another up their ass, saving the world from both their fave pollutants!

They take 'em - 'cause they're free. But so far they haven't figured out whichsock to use in which hole.

Not being a whiner I don`t feel obligated to do anything special. Like most of the people on our planet I hate Trump but I`m not ready to go to war over it. Voting day will come soon enough.

Outside of NY City, and LA County more people love him than hate him.

Why would I want it better for everyone?

kono unkotare has no idea, Billiejeen. He was just talking out of his ass again.

But, is everyone running plan on donating their yearly Presidential salary to charity like Trump ALREADY DOES!

I think not! Especially 'Sleepy Joe' Biden.
Not only that but he used his position as VP to get his kid cushy paying jobs with the Ukrainians and the Chinese.
Good Old Free Loadin' Joe.

Big huge plan in the works.. in the mean time I come on here to debate you democrats

Pay workers more, re-institute pensions and retirement plans, decouple your work and health insurance, cut taxes, put one of the parents back into the home to raise the kids….

Rinse, wash, repeat.

You personally are doing all that?

Big huge plan in the works.....

Well?

A number of TDS folks no longer post here. Very sad. They were obviously mentally ill. But I guess we all assumed they were accessible in trying to help them.

Then have lunch.

Ill give ya a hand ...

I bet if they let ya get away with that ya'd get 10 million people volunteering to give ya a hand

Big huge plan in the works.....

Well?
Well what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back