enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

How drug-addled are your brains? Holy shit ... how long did it take you to come up with that corny ass line, btw? Haha. Jesus ... can't wait to see what Paul Rapessien comes up with next.

This guy actually thinks he's some sort of badass, lol. Pathetic.

Hey Paul; are you a rapist yourself? Are you a pro-rape individual? Come on now; be honest.
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

When you're in a fight you don't let the other person who you fighting with, dictate to you how you should fight.

there is racism all over and at all times in history
the problem now, is blacks cry wolf
And in these two comments you can see why it's pointless trying to have a rational debate with a white supremacist

First you admit that racism exists but then you say that black people are lying about it's existence.

I mean, if you can't see the contradiction in that then's it pretty pointless to say anything to you

Yeah I agree that a debate between a black supremacist and a white supremacist is pretty pointless. Y'all should just kill each other instead. Spare others your revolting presence.
But here's the thing.

I prefer dealing with the likes of harmonica. Even though I disagree with him. He's honest with his white supremacy. The liberal cowardly white supremacist (like you) is worse.

upload_2018-11-6_14-10-13.png

driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
No white person is African.
You are if you're born there or a naturalized citizen.

there is racism all over and at all times in history
the problem now, is blacks cry wolf
And in these two comments you can see why it's pointless trying to have a rational debate with a white supremacist

First you admit that racism exists but then you say that black people are lying about it's existence.

I mean, if you can't see the contradiction in that then's it pretty pointless to say anything to you

Yeah I agree that a debate between a black supremacist and a white supremacist is pretty pointless. Y'all should just kill each other instead. Spare others your revolting presence.
But here's the thing.

I prefer dealing with the likes of harmonica. Even though I disagree with him. He's honest with his white supremacy. The liberal cowardly white supremacist (like you) is worse.

View attachment 227100

Your stupidity truly knows no bounds.

You still haven't answered the question; are you a rapist? I feel like you must be; you seem very keen on the idea.

Forum List

Back