Enough of this transgender nonsense.

It's S C I E N C E. Learn it.

"The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works."
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

Hi Jack4jill now THIS is very interesting, thank you for posting.

There are also different ranges of voices in music, and people can be
soprano, alto-soprano, alto, tenor, tenor-bass, bass
or have an 8 octave range like Cyndi Lauper. I think Freddie Mercury's range
made him a legendary phenomenon in both opera and rock like no other.

Just because people can find their voices all over the scale
does not mean we can't label treble and bass parts.
It depends on the context. If Freddie Mercury is singing in falsetto,
then in that context it's a high soprano. If he's singing a lower part
in another piece or part of the same song, then that's tenor or bass.

I notice this in relationships, with what I call spiritual gender.
If people are playing the female/nurturing role that assists as a helper to the other,
or the male/authority role that leads as the one in charge; if someone is playing
the student or intern role, while the other person is playing the teacher or mentor role.

People can switch depending on context. In one case, someone who is a
fledging piano student, just learning the keys, may be a master in teaching electronics.

Does this mean this has to cause confusion over who is a teacher
and who is a student? People can change according to context.

So this is NOT about physical gender and trying to pin it down to one label for all situations.
When you are talking about what role people are acting internally, of course, that can change.
And it's THAT level of "gender identity" that people are trying to express; it is not unchanging
like physical gender is. What LGBT advocates are saying is that the "gender identity" level
is what they have the right to express as part of their personalities.

See more below on how this is NOT an issue of genes,
but how people identify and relate Spiritually or by Personality
that goes beyond genes:

===========================================
Here's some more research for you, Jack4jill
from "Can Homosexuality be Healed?" by Francis MacNutt

"The simplest indication that there is no gay gene comes from the studies of identical twins, in whom all the genes are identical. If there were a gay gene, both twins would necessarily be either heterosexual or homosexual. Most of the researchers who have studied identical twins in relation to homosexuality have hoped to prove that sexual orientation is genetic. But the studies show a 50 percent concordance rate, at best, when both twins were raised at home. And with twins raised separately by different families, studies demonstrate a concordance rate of zero. *[footnote] This research indicates, then, that there is no gay gene, although there may be a partial genetic influence. Even so, gay activies have largely convinced church leaders and the public that homosexuals have been created with a same-sex orientation."

NOTE: if you do believe people were born to be gay or live as and experience gay relationships, that is where I argue it can still be spiritually caused or predetermined independent of genetics. What we are spiritually, such as identifying Buddhist, or Muslim, or Christian is part of our spiritual path and personality and how we express our beliefs, but not necessarily in our genetics either. Yet people have their right to their religious expression without discrimination. So that is why I find a BETTER approach is to treat gender identity/orientation at the same level as people's religious beliefs, so these can be accommodated equally with no need to prove genetics. If you believe something, you automatically have the right to your own beliefs; but at the same time you cannot abuse govt to impose your beliefs on others, or punish them for not going along and following them.
Last one OffensivelyOpenMinded
I'm posting your correction here
There Is No Such Thing As Gay "PRIDE"
that the studies on identical twins show 10-14% far less than the 50% "rate at best"

Please also note Jack4jill 's interesting post on top 6 karyotypes

Why can't we agree to stick to the research (and not derail each other with personal snipes back and forth)
Is that just too boring for people? Is all the drama and slam fests really necessary?
I think it would be more exciting and revolutionary
to form a team to reach a consensus on how to handle both these beliefs and the research.

Forum List

Back