Enough of the Congress & Senates use of the Language of Decpetion!

Gatekeeper

Nov 11, 2009
New Jersey
Here is another fine example of how the Senate uses the "language of Deception" also known as 'legalese' and others. It IS what it IS and we all know what IS IS :lol: senatorial BULLCHIT, all meant to keep the average citizen from knowing what the heck their REAL GOALS are in plain English.

When I read what the founding fathers wrote in the original Constitution, it is easily understood, why wasn't this practice continued? Gee, could it be that is is much easier to cloak your real intentions behind a wall of confusing BS?

The $100 Million Health Care Vote? - The Note

Should the "Language of Law", (Deception), be challenged, and put to an end, so the very people it is INTENDED for can easily interpret it's meaning? Should we change the educational system so that only 'legalese' is used and remove this tool that is used to confuse the poor little 'simpletons' like us? Unless we all attend law school we'll never be able to catch these manipulating, 'bastads', some not all, from running their own shows.

This administration promised TRANSPARENCY, and it continues to hide deeper in the shadows on contempt for it's citizens.

I for one am tired of these people writing a 200 page brief when it can be said in one sentence or paragraph. And folks, it really is all about deception.

This problem obviously existed long before this administration came to be, but for the "Administration of Change" let's put THIS one on the list, but don't hold your breath, we'll all be under Marxist control heading for the "Nation of Obama"

Ever sine FDR the democratic party has reveled in using deceptive tactics to fool American taxpayers.
Why should that change under Obama?

You know, both sides have been left to run unchecked for a long, long time. And I'll keep saying it, it is our fault. Until we demand better in a loud and unified voice, neither side is going to respond.

What is taking place now with the current majority on the HILL and their leadership, coupled with the White House is clearly the worse it has ever been.

Washington's absolute disrespect of the American people has never been so obvious.

We must demand better and we must get out, get involved and take serious steps to be heard. It doesn't matter what political party one feels they identify with, the basic message should be the same.

So we can piss and moan all we want about Washington or one party or the other, but, until we accept that we hold the solutions and until we put that into action, we can only blame ourselves.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

Forum List

Back