Enough is enough

woodjack

Jul 1, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
It seems to me that this administration is all about rewarding people for doing absolutely nothing but sit on their can. The Cap and trade policy rewards farmers for not tilling soil, to not farm, and they will earn carbon credits for doing nothing and selling it off to power companies. Under this administration if you do nothing you are rewarded, from farming to health care to even jobs. So People can actually say this is a good thing when hard work is punished and people are rewarded for nothing?

Well I was rasied that hard work and dedication a good work ethic will bring rewards, What exactly are we teaching our children about getting paid for doing nothing? It is sad to see a government do these things, on top of that what will that do to the bread basket of North America?

They want farmers to plant trees and do nothing and the money they get to recompense their lost crops will come from the tax payers in the form of higher energy rates, it does not stop the pollution, if you have the money to buy the credits you can pollute as much as you want.

How is this a good thing? Can someone please explain how doing nothing is actually good?

It seems to me that this administration is all about rewarding people for doing absolutely nothing but sit on their can. The Cap and trade policy rewards farmers for not tilling soil, to not farm, and they will earn carbon credits for doing nothing and selling it off to power companies. Under this administration if you do nothing you are rewarded, from farming to health care to even jobs. So People can actually say this is a good thing when hard work is punished and people are rewarded for nothing?

Well I was rasied that hard work and dedication a good work ethic will bring rewards, What exactly are we teaching our children about getting paid for doing nothing? It is sad to see a government do these things, on top of that what will that do to the bread basket of North America?

They want farmers to plant trees and do nothing and the money they get to recompense their lost crops will come from the tax payers in the form of higher energy rates, it does not stop the pollution, if you have the money to buy the credits you can pollute as much as you want.

How is this a good thing? Can someone please explain how doing nothing is actually good?

I like you already, Woody.

:)

Forum List

Back