ENOUGH already: You wont be disarmed; 270M guns vs 4M military/police = FAIL

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What makes America?s gun culture totally unique in the world, in four charts

Enough crazy ass "Dey gurrna takes mee gunsss!!" talk. This is fucking stupid. No one is taking your guns you idiots. I'll bullet point the facts so the dumbest of you all can even keep up:

- There are 270,000,000 guns in America (link above)
- There are roughly 4,000,000 (max) military and police members in the USA, and most of them are already BUSY doing shit.
- Yemen has the 2nd highest rate of gun ownership in the world....the USA is 1st, and we DOUBLE Yemens numbers (link above)
- Israel has 0.73 guns per 10 people. The USA has 9 guns per 10 people. Thats right, 9, there was no decimal point in that number.

We dont have the will or manpower in our military or police to come for your guns. They are both so vastly outnumbered, its silly. They aren't gonna get the USAF to carpet-bomb your gated community just to get them, and a Marine armor division isn't rolling into town to take your Bushmaster. RELAX. This nation is flooded with guns, and the cops and military are full of people that love guns themselves. They arent coming for you or your guns. RELAX rednecks.

I dont know how much simpler I can say it. Relax you idiots.

Chart, guns per person:

gun-own-rates-oecd.jpg

Which brings us back to.....they aren't coming for your guns. Its not gonna happen. The military isn't gonna do it. The cops aren't gonna do it. The UN isn't gonna do it. FEMA isn't shipping you to a death camp, RELAX all you rednecks.

Enough crazy ass "Dey gurrna takes mee gunsss!!" talk. This is fucking stupid. No one is taking your guns you idiots. I'll bullet point the facts so the dumbest of you all can even keep up:

- There are roughly 4,000,000 (max) military and police members in the USA, and most of them are already BUSY doing shit.
- Yemen has the 2nd highest rate of gun ownership in the world....the USA is 1st, and we DOUBLE Yemens numbers (link above)
- Israel has 0.73 guns per 10 people. The USA has 9 guns per 10 people. Thats right, 9, there was no decimal point in that number.

We dont have the will or manpower in our military or police to come for your guns. They are both so vastly outnumbered, its silly. They aren't gonna get the USAF to carpet-bomb your gated community just to get them, and a Marine armor division isn't rolling into town to take your Bushmaster. RELAX. This nation is flooded with guns, and the cops and military are full of people that love guns themselves. They arent coming for you or your guns. RELAX rednecks.

Your mistake comes from not seeing the big picture.

I'm not defending the Second Amendment for myself, I KNOW nobody is coming to disarm me.

I defend the Right to Bear Arms for my children and my children's children.

Stop being so shortsighted.

Liberals worked to get Universal Health Care for FIFTY YEARS!

Chip, chip, chip, chipping away, slowly...patiently.

Your mistake comes from not seeing the big picture.

I'm not defending the Second Amendment for myself, I KNOW nobody is coming to disarm me.

I defend the Right to Bear Arms for my children and my children's children.

Stop being so shortsighted.

Liberals worked to get Universal Health Care for FIFTY YEARS!

Chip, chip, chip, chipping away, slowly...patiently.

Its like they're trying to mop a waterfall then. And you're worried? Find a better use of your time and energy than this non-issue.

Which brings us back to.....they aren't coming for your guns. Its not gonna happen. The military isn't gonna do it. The cops aren't gonna do it. The UN isn't gonna do it. FEMA isn't shipping you to a death camp, RELAX all you rednecks.

Are you turning your AR15 in at the next gun buy back ?

Get a coupon for some pumped up kicks ?

what is with fake posters like bucs pretending to be affiliated with a party they don't beling to?

He calls for banning what he owns, something so threatening to the children * (* Obama trademark) he doesnt surrender it voluntarily.

Ive never called for a gun ban, not even once. It wouldnt work.

I do, however, enjoy making fun of the rednecks in a panic over it.

Depends how much I can get for it. I bought it for 900 back in 2007. Its a Rock River, 16".

But in the past week, I've been offered up to $2200 for it at the recent offer from a coworker.

I declined. But if Obama and the gun folks keep jabbing each other, some moron will offer me over 3K for it if they scare them enough haha! So Im holding out.

Ive never called for a gun ban, not even once. It wouldnt work.

I do, however, enjoy making fun of the rednecks in a panic over it.

So you don't support the President's call to Congress to ban military style assualt weapons and high capacity magazines ?

Depends how much I can get for it. I bought it for 900 back in 2007. Its a Rock River, 16".

But in the past week, I've been offered up to $2200 for it at the recent offer from a coworker.

I declined. But if Obama and the gun folks keep jabbing each other, some moron will offer me over 3K for it if they scare them enough haha! So Im holding out.

2989503363_7e62a39197.jpg

2989503363_7e62a39197.jpg

That pic was @ Jake Starkey's (in black) Quinceañera

Ah, SniperFire, I can always count on you stalking me around the forum. You never disappoint!

Forum List

Back