Enjoying A Little Time Alone While My Wife Is In California Getting Implants.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
She's Asian so she has bad genetics in that area. And the older she gets the worse they look (she's 42). We figgered it would be best if we just spent the money and took care of it now while we have the money.

Some quack doctor here in PA wanted to give her four implants! We were like, WTF? Any more than two is just too much for her to handle. Physically AND mentally. I would be fine with four but you know, she has to wear em' so the decision is hers. It's cheaper anyway.

The doc is gonna put em' in on wednesday. Both my mother and my sister have implants as well, sort of a family tradition I guess! She'll be sore for a while but it'll all be worth it. This kind of investment pays off for years to come. Know what I mean?

teeth.jpg

When it's all done she'll have a nice set of choppers.

Dental implants are this hard on a person, Mad Scientist? I thought it was a simple, out-patient procedure?
She's been going to the same Dentist for maybe 10 years or more so she's comfortable with his work. I guess he has to make an impression of her mouth, have em' made, fit em' then put em' in permanently. It's gonna' take at least 4 appointments.

I wish she'd get the other kind but she won't go for it. :frown:

She's Asian so she has bad genetics in that area. And the older she gets the worse they look (she's 42). We figgered it would be best if we just spent the money and took care of it now while we have the money.

Some quack doctor here in PA wanted to give her four implants! We were like, WTF? Any more than two is just too much for her to handle. Physically AND mentally. I would be fine with four but you know, she has to wear em' so the decision is hers. It's cheaper anyway.

The doc is gonna put em' in on wednesday. Both my mother and my sister have implants as well, sort of a family tradition I guess! She'll be sore for a while but it'll all be worth it. This kind of investment pays off for years to come. Know what I mean?

teeth.jpg

Mad,

I'm not quite sure how to say this, but are you SURE she's 42?

I think she might possibly be shaving a year or two off her age, if you know what I mean.

If she's not, those Asians sure age gracefully, don't they??

Mad,

I'm not quite sure how to say this, but are you SURE she's 42?

I think she might possibly be shaving a year or two off her age, if you know what I mean.

If she's not, those Asians sure age gracefully, don't they??
Well thanks man but this is just a stock photo. I googled "asian bad teeth" and this is what came up. "Goofy Teeth" are considered a charm point in Japan but not in our house!

I think my wife does look pretty good for her age, her mother looks great too, her aunt looks even better! Some women fall off a cliff looks wise at about 35-40. You can tell whether your wife will age gracefully after you see her mom.

teeth.jpg

This is a very pretty girl. I've admired Asian women ever since I was stationed in Japan many years ago. She has a sweet face. Some of them have very exotic features and are absolutely captivating.

Forum List

Back