Enjoy

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Israel+flag.jpg

Israel ¡Seeing is Believing! - YouTube

Reality is something not acceptable by Palestinians. ISRAEL IS. And PALESTINE IS NOT. Life is good.

Mecca was once a sparkling city of cultural diversity-----now it is a pit where millions converge for the intellectual excercise that includes days of incessant chanting of>>
DEATH TO ___________________________
fill in the blank

whilst marching around a black rock

Iran was once the greatest & most tolerant nation on earth. The very heart of the Persian empire. The land of Cyrus the Great. And just look at it now after the Muslim invasion.

Mecca was once a sparkling city of cultural diversity-----now it is a pit where millions converge for the intellectual excercise that includes days of incessant chanting of>>
fill in the blank

Iran was once the greatest & most tolerant nation on earth. The very heart of the Persian empire. The land of Cyrus the Great. And just look at it now after the Muslim invasion.

fill in the blank

When Iran has it's "Ayrab Spring", someone will have the pleasure of goosing Nejad with an un-greased billy club. With plenty of splinters, I hope.

fill in the blank

When Iran has it's "Ayrab Spring", someone will have the pleasure of goosing Nejad with an un-greased billy club. With plenty of splinters, I hope.
Inshallah!

Nice video. And Mr. Tinmore wants to destroy all this.

Nice Video. Seen it.

It is interesting that Israel would do all that but never bothered to legally acquire any of the land it sits on.

How does one legally acquire land in the Middlle East ? I will assume that Muhummad acquired land legally to the same extent that he acquired wives and female slaves legally---ie in accordance with the legal code of his time and place No doubt Sala'adin acquired land legally Genghis Khan did a good job of LEGAL LAND ACQUISITION ----as for the new world ----there is no one so keen on the LEGAL WAY as CORTEZ

In 1929 arab muslims legally acquired the town of HEBRON------in a brilliant move of legal land acquistion in accordence with THE CODE OF TINMORE-----they politely convinced the jewish population of Hebron to give up the land as a gift to the UMMAH by slitting the throats of several infants East Jerusalem was politely and amicably and legally obtained in a similar manner-----in an elegant maneuver that began in 1947

Nice video. And Mr. Tinmore wants to destroy all this.

Nice Video. Seen it.

It is interesting that Israel would do all that but never bothered to legally acquire any of the land it sits on.

How does one legally acquire land in the Middlle East ? I will assume that Muhummad acquired land legally to the same extent that he acquired wives and female slaves legally---ie in accordance with the legal code of his time and place No doubt Sala'adin acquired land legally Genghis Khan did a good job of LEGAL LAND ACQUISITION ----as for the new world ----there is no one so keen on the LEGAL WAY as CORTEZ

In 1929 arab muslims legally acquired the town of HEBRON------in a brilliant move of legal land acquistion in accordence with THE CODE OF TINMORE-----they politely convinced the jewish population of Hebron to give up the land as a gift to the UMMAH by slitting the throats of several infants East Jerusalem was politely and amicably and legally obtained in a similar manner-----in an elegant maneuver that began in 1947

Of course all of that has no bearing on the fact that Israel has never acquired any land.

Nice Video. Seen it.

Of course all of that has no bearing on the fact that Israel has never acquired any land.

How fascinating----you are insisting that Israel ---is, was, and always WILL BE-----I am intrigued I feel the same way about INDIA Both are without beginning and without end ETERNAL egypt is on its way out

Forum List

Back