Enjoy the internet while it is free...government will control it soon

Be careful people. It appears we do have a Government Spam-Bot on this board. They are paid to spam & spy on political message boards. I wont say who it is,but pay attention and you'll recognize it. Just be careful replying to it.

Your IP address has been noted and you should expect government officials at your door within 48 hours. Please do not leave town in the next few days. We will find you.

Be careful people. It appears we do have a Government Spam-Bot on this board. They are paid to spam & spy on political message boards. I wont say who it is,but pay attention and you'll recognize it. Just be careful replying to it.

You still haven't stated anything of importance in this discussion. Do you agree with the measure being defeated? Or do you think the GOP should have gotten its way?

The Goverment owns you. Seriously,it's true. Take a closer look around someday. Your Freedom & Liberty is just about gone completely. You can't do much in this country without the Government being involved somehow. That's why i just don't understand all these Big Government Nanny State folks. They're only supporting something that goes against their own best interests. Why can't they see that? Is it years & years of brainwashing? Crazy stuff.

Sorry but the government does not own me. I am a citizen not a subject. .

Seriously people,be careful replying to the Government Spam-Bot. You may think it's silly paranoia but it's not. These Bots are paid to go on political message boards to spy & spam. You will recognize who the Bot is if you pay close attention. Look for the "Nutter" and "Wingnut" accusations. That stuff usually comes eventually. Ok,just trying to help. See Ya.

I think its obvious that when the government gets its tentacles into ANYTHING private sector related, it is a failure and does nothing but kill liberty. History has shown this, yet people keep voting for failure.

The Goverment owns you. Seriously,it's true. Take a closer look around someday. Your Freedom & Liberty is just about gone completely. You can't do much in this country without the Government being involved somehow. That's why i just don't understand all these Big Government Nanny State folks. They're only supporting something that goes against their own best interests. Why can't they see that? Is it years & years of brainwashing? Crazy stuff.

Soft Tyranny is the term you want to look up.

Your IP address has been noted and you should expect government officials at your door within 48 hours. Please do not leave town in the next few days. We will find you.

Not cool playing with the mentally deficient!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Soft Tyranny is the term you want to look up.

Better anyday than the "hard tyranny" of libertarianism. If they ever get in, kiss your freedom good bye. You'll be beholden somehow to whomever has big bucks and good luck getting them voted out.

ROFLMAO. Fear the spam-bot.

Do some Americans really believe high taxes and censorship wont be coming along with more Government involvement in the Internet? How can any American think More Government will = More Freedom? That's just ludicrous to me. Since 911,the Government has taken so much away from its Citizens. Why would anyone trust more Government involvement in anything at this point?

Do some Americans really believe high taxes and censorship wont be coming along with more Government involvement in the Internet? How can any American think More Government will = More Freedom? That's just ludicrous to me. Since 911,the Government has taken so much away from its Citizens. Why would anyone trust more Government involvement in anything at this point?

Libocalpyse? That has to be you. We dispatched government agents to his house once he started 'acting up' and caught on to our plans. You sound suspiciously like him. We need to cross check your IP with his and then neutralize the situation.

does anyone remember this?

Could the U.S. shut down the internet? - CNN

sheesh. government can NOT be trusted.

'Could' isn't the same as 'will'. No one should be trusted absolutely, but I prefer those that can be voted out over those who can't.

Oh...point me in the direction of where I can vote out Bernanke or whoever the idiots at the FCC , DoL, DoE, EPA, DoC etc. are. Thanks.

You can vote out the people that appoint them. That's so obvious, I don't know why you even bother. Your objections are becoming more and more laughable. :lol:

'Could' isn't the same as 'will'. No one should be trusted absolutely, but I prefer those that can be voted out over those who can't.

Oh...point me in the direction of where I can vote out Bernanke or whoever the idiots at the FCC , DoL, DoE, EPA, DoC etc. are. Thanks.

You can vote out the people that appoint them. That's so obvious, I don't know why you even bother. Your objections are becoming more and more laughable. :lol:

oh, so you can't vote out government. well, thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back