Enjoy the internet while it is free...government will control it soon

the FCC is a government body. It will decide what websites show up on searches. Therefore, it will be controlling the internet in a way that picks what it wants people to see.
its not fucking rocket science.

LOL, it will? Please show ANYWHERE that this is what will be happening or even remotely close to what will be happening. So if the government is deciding "who shows up on searches" that means the government will be taking over Microsoft and Google and telling them what to do?

Obviously to you, this topic is as equally confusing as rocket science. You're arguing a topic you are making blatantly clear you don't understand at all.

if china can decide what shows up, trust me, history has shown time and time again when you open up the can of worms it just keeps growing. its a slippery slope as with everything government has EVER done. social security was meant to be a 1 to 1 tax employee to employer. it grew out of whack. the income tax was supposed to be like 5% for the top 10% and it grew out of whack. medicare, medicaid, EVERYTHING. it starts small then it grows and becomes tyrannical. if you knew any history you would understand how dangerous this is. but you dont. youre a typical brainwashed moron living in the fantasy world of liberalitis, the chronic condition of political and historical ignorance.

Thats great and all, but what does that have to do with Net Neutrality? Everytime you post, you reinforce the fact that you don't understand what Net Neutrality is about. You just go along with it because you're obviously just not smart enough to understand what is actually being proposed.

The Goverment owns you. Seriously,it's true. Take a closer look around someday. Your Freedom & Liberty is just about gone completely. You can't do much in this country without the Government being involved somehow. That's why i just don't understand all these Big Government Nanny State folks. They're only supporting something that goes against their own best interests. Why can't they see that? Is it years & years of brainwashing? Crazy stuff.

This is just plain sad. The Government has been chomping at the bit to take the Internet for years.

You avoided answering in the other thread. Let's try again here. Please define what the government is taking in terms of the internet. When you don't respond everyone will know that you too have no clue what this issue is about.

holy fucking shit...

here, READ SOMETHING:

NetCompetition.org: An E-Forum promoting Competitive Internet Choices for Consumers

stop begging others to do research for you.

ironic is that your screen name is Liberty yet you are arguing against that very thing when it comes to the internet.

hahahahhahaha. sorry, liberty does NOT come from government. ever. liberty is innate and inalienable. government only has the power to take.

So you don't believe in the constitution then. How american of you.

the government does not give liberty, dumbass. it protects inalienable rights of the people FROM GOVERNMENT. that is why each amendment says "congress shall have the power" or "not have." Seriously stop. Just go away your ignorance is drowning.

This is just plain sad. The Government has been chomping at the bit to take the Internet for years.

You avoided answering in the other thread. Let's try again here. Please define what the government is taking in terms of the internet. When you don't respond everyone will know that you too have no clue what this issue is about.

holy fucking shit...

here, READ SOMETHING:

NetCompetition.org: An E-Forum promoting Competitive Internet Choices for Consumers

stop begging others to do research for you.

LOL, I'm asking YOU to explain what the government is taking from you. I fully understand the issue inside and out as I have a full time job that directly deals with this very issue. Once you stated that the government will control search results I knew I was dealing with someone who had no clue what Net Neutrality meant. When you're ready to explain to me with your own words and not rehashed links, then we'll talk. Until then, you'll continue to be a tin-foil hat wearing, uneducated idiot.

The Goverment owns you. Seriously,it's true. Take a closer look around someday. Your Freedom & Liberty is just about gone completely. You can't do much in this country without the Government being involved somehow. That's why i just don't understand all these Big Government Nanny State folks. They're only supporting something that goes against their own best interests. Why can't they see that? Is it years & years of brainwashing? Crazy stuff.

Do do you think the net neutrality bill should have been defeated? Or should the GOP have gotten its way?

LOL, it will? Please show ANYWHERE that this is what will be happening or even remotely close to what will be happening. So if the government is deciding "who shows up on searches" that means the government will be taking over Microsoft and Google and telling them what to do?

Obviously to you, this topic is as equally confusing as rocket science. You're arguing a topic you are making blatantly clear you don't understand at all.

if china can decide what shows up, trust me, history has shown time and time again when you open up the can of worms it just keeps growing. its a slippery slope as with everything government has EVER done. social security was meant to be a 1 to 1 tax employee to employer. it grew out of whack. the income tax was supposed to be like 5% for the top 10% and it grew out of whack. medicare, medicaid, EVERYTHING. it starts small then it grows and becomes tyrannical. if you knew any history you would understand how dangerous this is. but you dont. youre a typical brainwashed moron living in the fantasy world of liberalitis, the chronic condition of political and historical ignorance.

Thats great and all, but what does that have to do with Net Neutrality? Everytime you post, you reinforce the fact that you don't understand what Net Neutrality is about. You just go along with it because you're obviously just not smart enough to understand what is actually being proposed.

No offense,but you do sound like you work for the Government and are paid to be here. Next you'll probably be calling everyone 'Nutters" and "Wingnuts" right? I know the Government pays spammers to come to political message boards. You definitley fit the mold. So i wont be replying to your comments anymore. You are likely a Government bot. Have a nice day.

Here we go again....

Please explain how government will be controlling the internet. Specifically.

the FCC is a government body. It will decide what websites show up on searches. Therefore, it will be controlling the internet in a way that picks what it wants people to see.
its not fucking rocket science.

So the FCC is going to control the spiders, web crawlers and Metatags.

Get a grip.

Anyone remember Gohper?

Net neutrality rules are not "the government controlling the Internet." They are the government not allowing corporations to control the Internet.

The government imposing censorship over the Internet would be government controlling the Internet. The government imposing net NOT-neutrality to, say, prevent equal access to sites critical of the government or of the current administration would be equally dodgy. When you see something like that happening, or even proposed, then you may be concerned. What we see, instead, is a set of regulations designed to prevent any private agency from imposing exactly the sort of controls that we would object to on the part of the government.

Net neutrality is not a threat to a free Internet. It is a safeguard for that freedom.

are you retarded? government preventing something is the same as controlling something. my fucking god...where did all these morons come from on USMB lately? Its like this site has become overrun with msdnc zombies.

:eek: dumbest post of the week

No offense,but you do sound like you work for the Government and are paid to be here. Next you'll probably be calling everyone 'Nutters" and "Wingnuts" right? I know the Government pays spammers to come to political message boards. You definitley fit the mold. So i wont be replying to your comments anymore. You are likely a Government bot. Have a nice day.

I certainly don't work for the government, but I do work for a tech company specifically in the search engine space. So I understand this topic very well. You not responding to me is because you don't understand the topic and you're trying to avoid looking like a bigger idiot than you already do. It's too late though, that cat is out of the bag.

Be careful people. It appears we do have a Government Spam-Bot on this board. They are paid to spam & spy on political message boards. I wont say who it is,but pay attention and you'll recognize it. Just be careful replying to it.

Forum List

Back