Enjoy democracy in Ukraine: You have the choice between Maniac Mass Murder and Clown

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Do we really need a system called 'democracy'? I doubt it. The best form is Christian Theocracy, or at least the Free Republic run by Conservative Christians.
The best example of the failed system is Ukraine. Both 'candidates' are not native Ukrainians, not Christians, completely clueless in anything, one is a Mass Murder, the second one is a Clown.
Enjoy Democracy!
Folks, are we indeed so dumb by accepting it!

ukraine_poroshenko.jpg

kloun-1.jpg

Conservative Christians ran our Continent for centuries and we call it the dark age.

Main Churches are not Conservative Christians.
Most of hierarchy were Freemasons and Satanists
You can start with good intention but your heritage will be oppression, slaughter and torture.

Really?
Like in Athos monastery, communities of Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Amish, Independent Baptists, Russian Old- believers?

It is better as lunatic asylum called Democracy, e.g. in Ukraine

Baptist Family

Allen_Jason_Family_770x480.jpeg

Mormon Family

FAMILY-ROMNEY.jpg

Amish Family

f8c939e1abda189131e56b7292aa5a9f.jpg

Russian Old Believers

0_115963_405c9c57_orig_full.jpg

What is wrong with societies of Conservative Christians?

Putin could have united Ukraine, and divided the West.
Instead he's divided Ukraine, and united the West.

Putin wants to save Russia from NATO and its nukes
That's all.

Any country will do the same except crazy Germany which has invited ISIS and all terrorists to live in Germany for free

Conservative Christians ran our Continent for centuries and we call it the dark age.

Main Churches are not Conservative Christians.
Most of hierarchy were Freemasons and Satanists
You can start with good intention but your heritage will be oppression, slaughter and torture.

Really?
Like in Athos monastery, communities of Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Amish, Independent Baptists, Russian Old- believers?

It is better as lunatic asylum called Democracy, e.g. in Ukraine

I am not defending their take over. I am simply saying that another oppressive regime is not the solution.

Forum List

Back