English speaking required

Babbling LOUDLY in a foreigner language within earshot of everyone else is not the same as talking to someone in that language in private.

Babbling LOUDLY in a foreigner language within earshot of everyone else is not the same as talking to someone in that language in private.

You wasted your money on that new sound-level meter you walk around with everywhere you go. Nobody gives a shit what YOU think is "too loud." Again, NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. No matter what you say or how often you cry and moan, it remains NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

It should be everybody's business to speak the common language of our in public unless you don't know how to. It's just being respectful of the country's main language and the people around you. . It's a whole different story when one speaks loudly in public in a language no one else understands and speaking it quietly in private.

It should be everybody's business to speak the common language of our in public unless you don't know how to. It's just being respectful of the country's main language and the people around you. . It's a whole different story when one speaks loudly in public in a language no one else understands and speaking it quietly in private.

Clearly, you are a statist who hates liberty and freedom.

We need Big Gubmint to tell us what language to speak.

No we don't. We need people in this country who will show respect for our national language by learning it and speaking rather than babbling loudly in public in a foreign language.

WTH is a Gubmint? Your attempt at making fun of people is duly noted.

Your support for government power at the expense of individual liberty and freedom is noted.

100 yrs ago? lol. When the unemployment number was 5% average....

Actually, 100 years ago the unemployment rate was between 8 - 12%.
Unemployment rate in 1914 = 4.93%.
Cant copy and paste or drag and drop chart but chart can be seen at CurrentsOfChange

I don't care what language one chooses to speak at home. Where I live I feel like I'm living in Mexico when I go out in public.

Then don't go out in public, because unless they are talking TO you it is none of your fucking business what language people speak to each other. Respect? Yeeeeaaaaaah....

Uh huh...you dont know or practise the meaning of the word. No surprise that you dont get it.

No, I hate disrespect and rudeness by foreigners in this country.

I hate disrespect and rudeness by anyone in this country.

But you want to use government power to restrict individual liberty by limiting how people speak. That makes you a statist and an enemy of freedom.

I hate disrespect and rudeness by anyone in this country.

But you want to use government power to restrict individual liberty by limiting how people speak. That makes you a statist and an enemy of freedom.

Where did I say that I want to use government power? I didn't in fact in another post I said as such. Spin much? No I am the enemy of disrespect and rudeness..

Why waste time with this silly emoting? Get real. The Supreme Court has already decided on the items on your little list. Stop wallowing in emotional bullshit that will never have a basis in reality and focus on practical issues.

The only practical thing that matters is if you don't belong here GTFO NOW.

Again, a distinction must be born in mind between legal and illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants should not be here regardless of what language they speak.

I agree that illegals should be gone and the language they speak is irrelevant due to their status. Taxpayers shouldn't have to fund programs so someone that chose to come here legally can learn Enhglish. I'm not saying such programs shouldn't be in place just not taxpayer funded. If I take a class on a subject I don't know, I pay.

Forum List

Back