English Premier League and La Liga Football

:cool::cool::cool:You seem very negative re Poyet leaving.....I don't reckon he will,unless to Chelsea,but surely that won't happen,mind you the Mad Russian is capable of anything.

They could well make the play offs then anything can happen..........you maybe eating your words come May, Black Cherry.....but all said and done my friend
UP THE ALBION:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Not impressed with your Avatar . Most absurd Seagull I have ever seen .

EXCUSE ME,SEE ABOVE FOR MY COMMENT.......KOALA AIN'T A SEAGULL AND A GULL AIN'T A DOLPHIN(Brightons Original Nic-NAME) but he's cute.

Mister Poyet can't get to job interviews fast enough , though it was no surprise when he turned down Reading last week . A very ambitious man . Tremendous improvement for us but he has yet to achieve anything concrete .
Our remaining fixtures are difficult , with Forest , Middlesborough and Leeds away , plus some competitive home fixtures -- like Leicester and Blackpool .
I think Cardiff and Watford are better than the rest , but I doubt any of this year's league contenders are good enough to stay in the Premier without very significant strengthening .
Not negative . Just objective and imho .
I have never heard of the Koala Sea Gull variety .[/QUOTE]

HaHa.....drew Forest,drew Leicester,beat Boro and thrashed Blackcherry:D er Blackpool:clap2:tor

I was reading the the most expensive sports franchise is Real Madrid, followed by Manchester United. Both are worth over $3 billion. The next closest is the Dallas Cowboys at $2 billion.

On the world scale, soccer is probably number one and basketball is number two.

I used to watch NASL growing up, I'm starting to get back into it.

I was reading the the most expensive sports franchise is Real Madrid, followed by Manchester United. Both are worth over $3 billion. The next closest is the Dallas Cowboys at $2 billion.

On the world scale, soccer is probably number one and basketball is number two.

I used to watch NASL growing up, I'm starting to get back into it.

I'm pretty sure that the NFL is beating the NBA actually. That's where I'd invest. With good management, you have a greater shot at winning a Super Bowl too. The NBA is more about their super teams.

Forum List

Back