England looks different, sounds different, feels different than these people want it to be

Ya... Londonistan isn't even part of Europe anymore. It's a muslim coddling, politically correct, crippled, liberal, slack jawed, gutless shell of what used to be Britain, and I know for a fact not all the Brits are happy with it. They're disgusted.

And we don't want them here, those sniveling Brits. When it's finally taken over by Middle Easterns and they really, irrevocably feel like minorities in their own land, we do not want them here as refugees or asylum seekers in America. I don't care if we were once their colony; I don't care if we share a language and we are so-called "allies" and whatnot.

They cannot come here after they have derided us for our immigration and our president and God knows what--anything and everything--after all these years.

Sit in your own damn stew, Brits. You, Tommy, your stew of Tommies and all of it.

Gee thanks. I'm a snivelling Brit, albeit in exile.

I come to USMB to snivel.

I was hoping they'd give me asylum. :11_2_1043:

Oh, and I want my colonies back. :10:

Of course there are exceptions. But in my opinion, the exceptions are not taking care of their own in Europe. They are being mindlessly stupid in the way they treat America and Americans, and slowly but surely souring Americans on how we think of Europe. This is clearly seen in the way President Trump is responding to the EU. Most Europeans thought foolishly that this would never, ever reflect in actual policy--that somehow, they could continue to laugh at and abuse us forever and we would be too stupid to notice.

They were wrong.

Some of that mindless hate I see on these forums, has spread to Europe.

It's quite sickening. And you have to be careful who you talk to.
Ya... you have fascism in Europe. Speech police. You can't say what you WANT to say over there. There is NO freedom of speech. Sounds like Nazi Germany. I don't know why you people put up with it.

Ya... Londonistan isn't even part of Europe anymore. It's a muslim coddling, politically correct, crippled, liberal, slack jawed, gutless shell of what used to be Britain, and I know for a fact not all the Brits are happy with it. They're disgusted.

And we don't want them here, those sniveling Brits. When it's finally taken over by Middle Easterns and they really, irrevocably feel like minorities in their own land, we do not want them here as refugees or asylum seekers in America. I don't care if we were once their colony; I don't care if we share a language and we are so-called "allies" and whatnot.

They cannot come here after they have derided us for our immigration and our president and God knows what--anything and everything--after all these years.

Sit in your own damn stew, Brits. You, Tommy, your stew of Tommies and all of it.

Of course there are exceptions. But in my opinion, the exceptions are not taking care of their own in Europe. They are being mindlessly stupid in the way they treat America and Americans, and slowly but surely souring Americans on how we think of Europe. This is clearly seen in the way President Trump is responding to the EU. Most Europeans thought foolishly that this would never, ever reflect in actual policy--that somehow, they could continue to laugh at and abuse us forever and we would be too stupid to notice.

They were wrong.

You're just speaking of Naziism, which I will remind you, has deep roots and catastrophic effects in Europe. Did not "spread to" Europe.

What I'm talking about is what I've seen on the WWW since the WWW opened. It used to be that Americans WERE shielded from European anti-American snobbery. By two oceans, Mexico and Canada and geography, basically. The WWW opened and the snobbery and bile has poured forth without ceasing. Unaccountably, Europeans really think we're too stupid to notice. Now that is a gross generalization but generally, this is true.

We notice. We're not THAT stupid.

And on the whole, we care less about what you think and care less about leaping to your defense. It's a great "cooling off". And yes, I think in part because Americans have been exposed to European anti-American snobbery via the internet.

You got rid of snobbery when you ceded from the Monarchy.

Class system is still rife in the UK.

And I agree with you about Europeans. 100%

As for Nazism, with all due respect, Americans don't really get what it was about. For me, it was an ideology peculiar to the Germans. Could only have happened, to that extent, in Germany.

They were wrong.

Ya... you have fascism in Europe. Speech police. You can't say what you WANT to say over there. There is NO freedom of speech. Sounds like Nazi Germany. I don't know why you people put up with it.

You know what they do then, right? They vent their spleens here, on American forums. Which is fine, if they actually were against the hate speech laws. But many of them are not. Many of them come to American forums to speak "hate speech" against those who are opposed to hate speech laws.

This is just exactly what I'm talking about. We all know European posters right here on USMB who, if they posted what they did here in Europe, could probably be brought up on charges. But ironically, they purport to be FANS of these laws.

Typical Leftists--they want everyone ELSE to live by their oppressive laws, but not themselves. Naturally.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

They were wrong.

You're just speaking of Naziism, which I will remind you, has deep roots and catastrophic effects in Europe. Did not "spread to" Europe.

What I'm talking about is what I've seen on the WWW since the WWW opened. It used to be that Americans WERE shielded from European anti-American snobbery. By two oceans, Mexico and Canada and geography, basically. The WWW opened and the snobbery and bile has poured forth without ceasing. Unaccountably, Europeans really think we're too stupid to notice. Now that is a gross generalization but generally, this is true.

We notice. We're not THAT stupid.

And on the whole, we care less about what you think and care less about leaping to your defense. It's a great "cooling off". And yes, I think in part because Americans have been exposed to European anti-American snobbery via the internet.

You got rid of snobbery when you ceded from the Monarchy.

Class system is still rife in the UK.

And I agree with you about Europeans. 100%

As for Nazism, with all due respect, Americans don't really get what it was about. For me, it was an ideology peculiar to the Germans. Could only have happened, to that extent, in Germany.

I am not talking particularly about class systems in the UK however; I'm talking about the obnoxious and rude behavior that makes Europeans think they are entitled to remark upon every single domestic issue that pertains to the US, and even float a rude balloon down the streets of London depicting our President when he is visiting.

America does not belong to the world.

It is our nation.

Americans are often thought to be boors but in truth, the rest of the world acts like unaccountable boors toward us. If we were a home, the world would come in, open our fridge, remark on the contents therein, plop on the couch, and criticize the snacks and drinks offered.

This is not personal toward you, Mindful. I realize that not every single European without exception behaves this way. But this is the general direction.

PS Which makes me want to say to the lot: Get out. All of you. Also: Screw you.

They were wrong.

You know what they do then, right? They vent their spleens here, on American forums. Which is fine, if they actually were against the hate speech laws. But many of them are not. Many of them come to American forums to speak "hate speech" against those who are opposed to hate speech laws.

This is just exactly what I'm talking about. We all know European posters right here on USMB who, if they posted what they did here in Europe, could probably be brought up on charges. But ironically, they purport to be FANS of these laws.

Typical Leftists--they want everyone ELSE to live by their oppressive laws, but not themselves. Naturally.
Leftist hypocrisy exists everywhere.

I do know Brits on another board that HATE this though... and if they got caught saying what they say on that board in Britain, they'd probably be brought up on HATE SPEECH charges. Well, the Brits did this to themselves. They voted in a MUSLIM mayor, and he's going to make SURE there's NOTHING said against ISLAM, as the muslims slowly and surely take over Europe, JUST LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD...

islam-in-london-1.jpg

They were wrong.

The freedom thing comes from the intolerance of the general public, with some few refreshingly open minded people, who thankfully still exist. Even one's friends display judgemental attitudes. It doesn't come from the government. Though you're not allowed to call someone a Nazi in Germany. And I did once, I was so mad.

And one of the Greens I called an eco Stalinist.

I visit the US often, and considered it to be the last bastion of free speech. But of late, I've noticed some worrisome trends. I was only leaving the plane last time, and I was set upon by an American liberal lefty loudmouth. It was a 747; and I say that, because the whole aircraft could hear him!

They were wrong.

I do know Brits on another board that HATE this though... and if they got caught saying what they say on that board in Britain, they'd probably be brought up on HATE SPEECH charges. Well, the Brits did this to themselves. They voted in a MUSLIM mayor, and he's going to make SURE there's NOTHING said against ISLAM, as the muslims slowly and surely take over Europe, JUST LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD...

islam-in-london-1.jpg

I mean I don't know what to say to this. They let PC extreme Leftism take over and it crapped their own bed and now they want to blame us for it.

No.

Well ya know what I say?

fuck-islam.jpg

And I have the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to say that in America. We still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

They were wrong.

The freedom thing comes from the intolerance of the general public, with some few refreshingly open minded people, who thankfully still exist. Even one's friends display judgemental attitudes. It doesn't come from the government. Though you're not allowed to call someone a Nazi in Germany. And I did once, I was so mad.

And one of the Greens I called an eco Stalinist.

I visit the US often, and considered it to be the last bastion of free speech. But of late, I've noticed some worrisome trends. I was only leaving the plane last time, and I was set upon by an American liberal lefty loudmouth. It was a 747; and I say that, because the whole aircraft could hear him!
Yes, we have the ANGRY DEMOCRAT MOB here in America, and they're out of control. They've been itching for a fight for the last two years and if they're not careful, they're going to get one.

They were wrong.

America is the whipping boy for the Euros.

They were wrong.

islam-in-london-1.jpg

I mean I don't know what to say to this. They let PC extreme Leftism take over and it crapped their own bed and now they want to blame us for it.

No.
No... blaming us doesn't work. It's ALL on them, period, end of story.

They were wrong.

Precisely.

It is mind-boggling that they thought we would never catch on, that they thought this is the stuff of alliances.

They were wrong.

Not since President Trump.

They were wrong.

islam-in-london-1.jpg

Khan does not promulgate Islam. But he has some loony ideas. He approved the Trump balloon floating over Westminster.

But it rebounded on him, when a Khan balloon was launched over London in retaliation. :abgg2q.jpg:

They were wrong.

islam-in-london-1.jpg

Khan does not promulgate Islam. But he has some loony ideas. He approved the Trump balloon floating over Westminster.

But it rebounded on him, when a Khan balloon was launched over London in retaliation. :abgg2q.jpg:
I GUARANTEE you... he is a MUSLIM... he will NOT do ANYTHING... AGAINST it, and islam is a HUGE problem in Europe. It's a huge problem WORLD WIDE. Where ever they are in sufficient numbers, THEY TAKE OVER. He might hide it, and make people believe he's not PROMOTING it, but he will NOT, DO, ANYTHING, against it. He is part of the problem, period. Muslims can lie, deceive, do anything they want so long as it's HELPING islam.

evil.jpg

How ironic (is that the right word?) I'm watching a live broadcast from London; the service of remembrance. The President of Germany is wreath laying with Prince Charles at the Cenotaph.

:salute:

islam-in-london-1.jpg

I GUARANTEE you... he is a MUSLIM... he will NOT do ANYTHING... AGAINST it, and islam is a HUGE problem in Europe. It's a huge problem WORLD WIDE. Where ever they are in sufficient numbers, THEY TAKE OVER. He might hide it, and make people believe he's not PROMOTING it, but he will NOT, DO, ANYTHING, against it. He is part of the problem, period. Muslims can lie, deceive, do anything they want so long as it's HELPING islam.

evil.jpg

I looked into that. The problem with Britain, as I see it, is it doesn't have a written Constitution. Unlike a country like Germany, whose Constitution is based on Christian principles. So Sharia Law would not stand much of a chance there. Though they do permit interest free bank loans. :disbelief:

islam-in-london-1.jpg

evil.jpg

I looked into that. The problem with Britain, as I see it, is it doesn't have a written Constitution. Unlike a country like Germany, whose Constitution is based on Christian principles. So Sharia Law would not stand much of a chance there. Though they do permit interest free bank loans. :disbelief:
True... I never knew that either until not long ago... Britain has no sort of constitution. I guess that's why our founding fathers wrote one as soon as we won our independence.

Forum List

Back