England is beginning to look a lot like Mexico.

England just needs to bow down and accept Islam as their state religion and follow the Shariah laws, they already have Shariah courts in that country.

And you need to step outside that parochial bubble of ignorance.

The media haven't done a very accurate job of reporting the allowing of sharia law in the UK.... hence, some of my fellow countrymen are a tad ignorant of the subject.

England just needs to bow down and accept Islam as their state religion and follow the Shariah laws, they already have Shariah courts in that country.

And you need to convert to Islam, grow your beard out and cover up that little wife of yours in a burka and embrace Shariah Islam.:clap2:

The media haven't done a very accurate job of reporting the allowing of sharia law in the UK.... hence, some of my fellow countrymen are a tad ignorant of the subject.

I would say that some don't want to know the facts. Facts would get in the way of their personal agendas. The subject is more than adequately covered on the Internet btw, so there is no real reason for ignorance, except for the aforementioned reason.

I would say that some don't want to know the facts. Facts would get in the way of their personal agendas. The subject is more than adequately covered on the Internet btw, so there is no real reason for ignorance, except for the aforementioned reason.

I call it "selective ignorance."

With all the information available, people pick and choose what they want to take into account, and ignore anything that might interfere with their narrow world view.

That would require effort. Too much to expect.... it's preferable to read some drivel from the MoS and get all hysterical about Islam taking over Britain! How ridiculous.

Well here in America it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go;
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in ev'ry store
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.

A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots
Is the wish of Barney and Ben;
Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk
Is the hope of Janice and Jen;
And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go;
There's a tree in the Grand Hotel, one in the park as well,
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.

And you need to convert to Islam, grow your beard out and cover up that little wife of yours in a burka and embrace Shariah Islam.:clap2:

Dude, if you're going to be a funny troll, then its best to study 52ndStreet, Bullfighter or Douger.

England saw this coming and disarmed the public long ago.If they hadn't, Chucky and CuntZilla would be where they belong. In a morgue.

You'll be next.....if you let them.I'm pretty sure you will. One of the many',many reasons I left.

you left because your a coward....period....like that little hole you moved too will allow you to have guns.....and even if they do allow you.....if they dont want you to have them they will come and get them.....and what the hell would a little pussy like you do?.....piss your pants?.....or in your case skirt......

England's beginning to look a lot like Mexico
Ev'rywhere you go;
Take a look at all the men, lips glistening once again
With grease from fajitas and beef tacos.

England's beginning to look a lot like Mexico...

How long till the young in the USA start rioting because they can find no jobs when graduating college?
It would have happened already if it was going to happen and we are not immune to tuition riots in some states it already has happened.

Forum List

Back