*England Begining To Open Eye's On Islam*

*Is This A Great In History Or What?*

• 2. *Could Be, But My Brian Only Functions Half Strenght*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And so, this rightfully self-posessed civil liberty will be afforded you the world over?

Good luck.

Only if I excercize it. :Boom2:

That's the beauty of the United States of America and what makes it unique and, yes, the greatest nation on earth. By nature of your rightfully attained citizenship and its associative benefits, you are afforded certain liberties- civil as well as social.

Yet, you appear to believe that you can take your anarchist tendencies as well as your Islamic-leaning lifestyle and hap-hazardly incorporate them into an established framework for the purpose of usurping the stutus quo.

And in your attempt, you will in fact deny those liberties to your fellow citizens.

You are a piece of work.

I have the right to defend myself regardless of my nationality. But wait... didn't Thomas Jefferson say that rights are natural? No, I'm sure the government gives it to you like you said...

I deny no rights to anyone. All rights are equal.

Also, I'm not a Muslim. Plese stop saying that I am.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you agree to go under the bridle of Islam, and don't support England's efforts, then I suggest you do just that, move to an Islamic country Jillian and Ropey.
2. Ropey in fact has to deal with Muslims seeing he lives in Israel, but him defending those who would cut his head off if every wandered into Gaza by accident, is simply amazing.
3. He is a Jew, who defends Arabs right to do evil to him.
4. What's that tell you about him?
5. He won't admit it, but this is indeed the truth.:evil:
6. The truth hurts Ropey, I really do like you, even more than yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So let me get this straight... If I don't think all Muslims should be deported, I should move to a Muslim country? You're a fucking joke.

1. Butthead, are you jillian or ropey?
2. Damn you're dumb.
3. *Step off*r.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Anger, dude. Anger... take a pill for it.

LibocalypseNow.
Multi-culturalism even with doesn't always work either, especially when it comes to religions and secularism. Assimilating Islamists into the west won't work, it will still be a major agenda of Islamists to eventually overthrow secular governments.
Lebanon was primarily a Christian dominated nation, with Beirut considered the Paris of the Middle-East. When the Palestinians migrated in large numbers to Lebanon, the Christians opened their doors and hearts to the Palestinians. The result was violence against the Christians when the percentages of Muslims increased significantly and a civil war in the eighties, with a multi-national military force put in temporarily to try and keep the peace. The struggles are continuing, with Christians and pro-western politicians being attacked. This is the result of Islamic assimilation and what the west can expect.

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam is evil, in its core beliefs, there is no doubt about it, if you think different, either being inside Islam or outside Islam you are just fooling yourself, and no one else.
2. When we allow Islam in, we basically allow the wolf into the chicken house, we are doing it to our children, we basically murder our own, and ourselves and spouses.
3. If you are unable to see this, you are of a mind of a child, and have no understanding of pure judgement.
4. More that half of the world sits in that seat, you're not alone, take comfort in that, but at the same time take responsibility that you are killing your own children, and heritage.
5. *CHECKMATE*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If you defend anything Islamic, you are basically putting your own children in the cross hairs of being murdered.
2. When is the world going to wake up to this simple fact?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

Forum List

Back