Enforcement of disciplinary Rules would make the board better!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Many members on this board are extremely disrespectful (I admit I am guilty every once in a while. Enforcing the rules could make this a more enjoyable place to post. More moderators would be nice also.

Disciplinary Action:
If any of the above is violated a warning or infraction will be issued to the offending member. If enough infraction points add up the offending member will be banned for 10 days. If the behavior continues after the 10 day ban the user will be permanently removed from USmessageboard.com. Circumstances such as spammers will skip the infraction system and be banned immediately. Multiple accounts are not permitted so do not reregister.

TO REPORT VIOLATIONS: If you witness a posting that violates these terms, please click the red exclamation mark button at the top right side of the post and it will be reviewed by staff. USmessageboard.com cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your request. Please refer to this Disclaimer page from time to time for any updates we may make to it.

i agree, we need character, not name calling morons

Many members on this board are extremely disrespectful (I admit I am guilty every once in a while. Enforcing the rules could make this a more enjoyable place to post. More moderators would be nice also.

Disciplinary Action:
If any of the above is violated a warning or infraction will be issued to the offending member. If enough infraction points add up the offending member will be banned for 10 days. If the behavior continues after the 10 day ban the user will be permanently removed from USmessageboard.com. Circumstances such as spammers will skip the infraction system and be banned immediately. Multiple accounts are not permitted so do not reregister.

TO REPORT VIOLATIONS: If you witness a posting that violates these terms, please click the red exclamation mark button at the top right side of the post and it will be reviewed by staff. USmessageboard.com cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your request. Please refer to this Disclaimer page from time to time for any updates we may make to it.

Disciplinary Action:

This is not a topic for discussion on the public board. Enforcement of the rules may be questioned via PM only. Just making sure you are aware of that, because I am going to make an exception and allow this thread.

The second it gets out of hand it gets shut down.

There's a delicate balancing act between enforcing rules and allowing maximum freedom of speech. Threads that turn into nothing more than flamefests are usually moved to the Flame Zone either in part or entirety.

In addition, you have the option of putting any member you want with the exception of USMB staff on ignore.

If you have a problem with a particular member or the goings on in a thread, feel free to PM myself or Jillian. I skim a lot of threads and posts and will be the first to tell you I cannot catch each and every pissing contest.

I think the moderation on here is fine. All the shit kicking posts get sent to the Flame Zone and we get on the rest. This is quite a mellow place compared to another place I could mention..Heh. heh,. heh

It's astoundingly wicked, an excellent mod for mods. I have been known to use it, er, elsewhere...:cool:

It works by generating a frustration level in the average troll that causes their pin-sized heads to blow up :rofl:

Not sure what you're talking about actually. IMO, most trolls arrive "miserable enough." Help in that department not required.

New Topics

Forum List

Back