energy

"Parrot, parrot, dimwit... oiltard, halfwit, parrot parrot, oiltard... cult parrot, religion halfwit, ... parrot, parrot, dimwit.... oiltard sect, parrot, halfwit... you're dumb."

Now try some substance for once.

You seem to have characterized your knowledge on this topic pretty well.

The national AAPG conference is in Long Beach in April. Going to finally stop in and learn something, like where you can find the charts showing ever increasing oil production (again), or are you going to continue to live up to the above referenced characterization?

"Parrot, parrot, dimwit... oiltard, halfwit, parrot parrot, oiltard... cult parrot, religion halfwit, ... parrot, parrot, dimwit.... oiltard sect, parrot, halfwit... you're dumb."

Now try some substance for once.

You seem to have characterized your knowledge on this topic pretty well.

The national AAPG conference is in Long Beach in April. Going to finally stop in and learn something, like where you can find the charts showing ever increasing oil production (again), or are you going to continue to live up to the above referenced characterization?

LOLfail ... yeah, that's about what I expected.

White flag accepted. Run along now.

I shall. I have yet ANOTHER peak oil to worry about! Goodness Jiggsy, maybe the next one will finally be...THE ONE!!!!!

World_CC_Production201101.gif

I shall. I have yet ANOTHER peak oil to worry about! Goodness Jiggsy, maybe the next one will finally be...THE ONE!!!!!

World_CC_Production201101.gif

this graph confirms my point... meanwhile, you think a measly 500-600K increase in 7 years constitutes "growth." ... C+C production has flatlined. You know it's true, no matter how laughably you try and spin it.

LOL... tool

Last edited:
Yet another high in global production!!! I guess we can start up yet another round of "OH NOES!!! PEAK OIL IS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!! THE END IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! AGAIN!!!"

Screen%20shot%202012-02-13%20at%208.56.34%20AM.png

the whole world drills for oil ---- amerika builds useless 10th. century wind mills

Lehr, you have obviously been misinformed if you imagine that the USA is holding back from drilling for oil.

Here's some REAL numbers for you to consider, kid.

2009 Oil and Gas Journal database.

producing oil wells in the Middle East: 15,074

producing oil wells in OPEC countries: 37,086

producing oil wells in the United States: 525,998

How does it feel to realize that everything you think you know is basically wrong?

Forum List

Back