Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket

Who cares what the statistical or geometric relationship is of energy costs? The bill is going up while income remains down or flat. Anything that costs more is a problem for the middle class.
True, i wish it was like in the mid 1980's when my gas bill was 20 dollars and my electric was 45 dollars,,but, whatta gonna do?
You want that '80's pay too?
I made 10 bucks an hour in the eighties as a brick layer so yes...

Who cares what the statistical or geometric relationship is of energy costs? The bill is going up while income remains down or flat. Anything that costs more is a problem for the middle class.
True, i wish it was like in the mid 1980's when my gas bill was 20 dollars and my electric was 45 dollars,,but, whatta gonna do?

Get rid of liberals in our government. One guaranteed way to make everything more expensive is to elect liberals.
If you have not noticed, electric prices have risen even during conservatives time in office....The price increase also happens when there is a larger population in the world...

Green Energy is a policy that mandates massive amounts of capital, in the 100's of billions.

Green Energy is as sustainable as printing money.

Care to explain that? Was the invasion of Iraq printing money? Was the space program printing money? Was building the US interstate system printing money?

You are a lying sack of Shit !!! Electricity prices are low compared to inflation. Bush Gas $4.10 / Obama Gas $2.02
Electric_Rates.jpg
Too funny; your giving credit to Obama for low oil prices? What a fucking fool! The Oil and gas industry found better ways to get gas out of the ground causing the prices to fall despite Obama and his drones closing off all federal lands and tripling the price of drilling permits on private lands and taking three times as long to get a permit. What has occurred is INSPITE OF OBAMA's and the LEFTS agenda. And the price per KWH has jumped from 0.04C to 0.22C,,, I dont know where you get your info but it isn't from real sources. Did you get them from OBAMA and his drones. Now that is a lying sack of shit.

You lying sack of Shit !!! Electricity prices exploded under Bush & fell under Obama
U.S.-Average-Retail-Price-of-Electricity-by-Customer-Type-Zpryme-Smart-Grid-Insights1.png

Ass fucking Republicans oil buddies fucked us all !!!!!

Oil & Gasoline price stopped falling after Republicans took over the House & Senate. Since then Oil trading volume has exploded & Wallstreet Banks are hording oil, storing it on tankers hiding it way out in the ocean out of inventory. This is an Enron scam to tie up lots of oil tankers to slow oil transportation until prices rise. US refinery oil inputs slowed last week. Republicans always drive up oil & gas prices to pay back their big oil campaign backers who bought their way into office. We will be forced to pay & pay.

Congressional Republicans have twice attached provisions to roll back or tweak parts of Dodd-Frank to legislation that the president ultimately signed into law: the government spending bill and a bill to reauthorize a federal terrorism risk insurance program, known as TRIA. This is bring back Enron style energy trading schemes taxing US heavily through higher prices.

Republicans killed US oil production.

- Republican president Nixion & Ford enacted price controls that killed US oil production in the 1970's. Us oil production has declined under every Republican president since.

- Republican president Nixion created the EPA that helped kill US oil production in the 1970's. Us oil production has declined under every Republican president since.

- Democrat President Carter got rid of Republican price controls & signed into law the U.S. Synthetic Fuels Corporation Act. This boosted US oil production that Republicans had destroyed.

- Republican president Reagan abolished U.S. Synthetic Fuels Corporation in 1985 & caused US oil production to fall for 24 more years until Democrat President Obama took power.

- Republican president Bush senior signed EO12777 banning drilling. Horizontal fracking setback borders were enforced under Republicans, not under Obama. This EO tanked US oil production gains made under Carter.

- 60% in Republican Texas town that is the birthplace of fracking & has been supported by fracking just voted to ban it.

- Under Democrat President Obama horizontal drilling boundaries setbacks were removed for Eco-Pad drilling reducing the cost of drilling & producing oil in the USA by $15/barrel. That made oil shale in the USA competitive creating the first rise in US oil production since the Carter administration.

- Under Democrat President Obama Utah’s oil sands are being extracted for $25/barrel “without creating the toxic wastelands that have resulted from oil sands projects in Western Canada.”Using solvent to separate 99% of oil from crushed rock and sand. The process does not use any water eliminating “massive tailing ponds filled with gallons of toxic sludge”. Oil is extracted cheaply & virtually without a trace or toxic footprint on the environment.

- Since 1970 US oil production fell under every Republican administration due to their policies & only rose under Carter & Obama. Machiavelli would be proud of how Republicans lies have their sheeple believing the exact opposite.

- Republicans believe in powerful police state spending trillions of tax dollars to steal oil from others.

US_oil.png

oil-production2.png

Gasoline prices at the pump will rise since Republicans take congress in 2015. US oil production will again decline under the next Republican president.

OK....where did this idiot come from?

That was one of obama's campaign promises and it's happening in Los Angeles.

L.A. utility rates: L.A. DWP seeks rate hike to meet expenses - Los Angeles Times

The average utility bill for Los Angeles Department of Water and Power customers will need to increase by $19 over the next three years to meet expenses, the head of the agency said Tuesday.

General Manager Ron Nichols said an annual increase of about 5% for both water and electricity rates is crucial to the DWP complying with new environmental requirements and protecting its credit rating.

While residential bills will rise, businesses will pass the costs of their own hike to consumers who will be paying commercial increases right along with their own.

The obamapain just keeps getting better.

$19 over three years? It's the end of the world, I tell ya!

Forum List

Back