Energized

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Tiny crumb from today's SCOTUS decision aftermath:

If ACA had been overturned, Democrats would be feeling the energy and determination and commitment which the right now feels. As much as it sucks that we have to wait until 2013 to fix this travesty, it's one small blessing that the energy is on our side.

Ya'll on the left, go enjoy your parties. Get drunk. You won. It's all good. :eusa_whistle:

The absolute best thing that could have come out of the court did.

It shouldn't be up to the US Supreme Court to save us from bad politics.

I just hope congress gets the message that they need to get to work now.

Just as Roberts said, it mau not be fair or wise.....

I just sent Romney a donation. I hope others do the same. Since Tennessee is solid Romney I plan on traveling to neighboring swing states and helping get out the vote there. Obamanation has to go.

Tiny crumb from today's SCOTUS decision aftermath:

If ACA had been overturned, Democrats would be feeling the energy and determination and commitment which the right now feels. As much as it sucks that we have to wait until 2013 to fix this travesty, it's one small blessing that the energy is on our side.

Ya'll on the left, go enjoy your parties. Get drunk. You won. It's all good. :eusa_whistle:

Really? What happens in 2013? Romney as President? Well, if that does happen (it isn't going to by the way), the GOP would still need a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. That won't happen either.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent Romney a donation. I hope others do the same. Since Tennessee is solid Romney I plan on traveling to neighboring swing states and helping get out the vote there. Obamanation has to go.

don't worry.

This will be a great election for us cons even better then 2010! we can repeal it, sucks they are close but the energy is on our side. I think the people get it now regardless of difference in moderates politics most will say no to Obama imo

republicans meet the new part of the third rail.

try to take these things away from the people see how many votes for you

The Supreme Court just called Obama a liar --- how do you like that, TM?

Bastard said it wasn't a tax ... and the only way he can take a win is to accept the verdict that he lied and hope that people don't care.

You think that people getting perks will make them not care about the lies. I think those people who place perks above freedom will be complacent and will stay home on election day.

We on the right won't be staying home. We're going to boot the liar in chief out.

Bastard said it wasn't a tax ... and the only way he can take a win is to accept the verdict that he lied and hope that people don't care.

You think that people getting perks will make them not care about the lies. I think those people who place perks above freedom will be complacent and will stay home on election day.

We on the right won't be staying home. We're going to boot the liar in chief out.

You guys are really getting hung up on the semantics of this, aren't you?

Whether you call it a "tax" or a "mandate", it doesn't change the effect of the law.

It's Obama who argued it was a tax (after arguing it wasnt). The court for some reason accepted that reasoning. So how can you conclude that he didnt just raise taxes?

You guys are really getting hung up on the semantics of this, aren't you?

Whether you call it a "tax" or a "mandate", it doesn't change the effect of the law.

Words mean something. Especially in the Arena of Ideas. People dont like their taxes going up. Americans especially. Heck, we took on the greatest military in the world at the time because of taxes.

It's classic USMB rightwing nuttery that the 'nuts had a spin ready to portray the healthcare outcome as a loss for Obama no matter which way it went.

Why are you people such idiots? God only knows how stupid the ordinary conservatives must be,

if you people are supposed to represent the intelligent well informed variety.

Forum List

Back