Enemy of the People media trying to destroy President Donald Trump IGNORING

Al Gore claims he invented the internet and the left affectionately call it "embellishment". Trump misspeaks about factory openings during an economic boom and he's committed an impeachable offense.

All trump has done is kill regulations that protected the environment and citizens and consumers from protection against fraud and abuse. He has given businesses a window of opportunity to reap large profits at the expense of the future of the nation well being. A temporary surge is an excuse being used to accept a continuous stream of lies, dishonesty, and a drastic lowering of the nation's moral values.

You got it bad, dontcha boy? You're way too invested in this. Back off and take a deep breath, November is coming.
Your links do not show a half dozen new mills have opened. Small expansions and proposals are not openings.

Look, squirrel!

That Google one does, dumbass. Do your own work.
No, you have no Google link about new steel mills opening. When I Google I see links to articles about Trump lying.

Where are the new steel mills?

If you have them, show them.

There's 33 from one company alone, they're not all "new", they're being retooled, modernized, and expanded:

Georgetown Steel Mill reopens after 3-year closure

Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

https://www.chron.com/business/ener...-expansion-of-Baytown-steel-mill-12781887.php

Gerdau steel plant in Baldwin sold

^33 plants there.

ArcelorMittal to open manufacturing plant in Detroit, create at least 120 jobs

I think this is the one I read 1st:

Arkansas steel mill plans $1.2B expansion, 500 new workers

Anyways, all it takes is a little diligence and thinking to provide proof, baby.
None of that justifies Trump lying and putting our fake news about a half dozen
"new" steel mills.

You got it bad, dontcha boy? You're way too invested in this. Back off and take a deep breath, November is coming.
Your links do not show a half dozen new mills have opened. Small expansions and proposals are not openings.

Look, squirrel!

That Google one does, dumbass. Do your own work.
No, you have no Google link about new steel mills opening. When I Google I see links to articles about Trump lying.

Where are the new steel mills?

If you have them, show them.

There's 33 from one company alone, they're not all "new", they're being retooled, modernized, and expanded:

Georgetown Steel Mill reopens after 3-year closure

Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

https://www.chron.com/business/ener...-expansion-of-Baytown-steel-mill-12781887.php

Gerdau steel plant in Baldwin sold

^33 plants there.

ArcelorMittal to open manufacturing plant in Detroit, create at least 120 jobs

I think this is the one I read 1st:

Arkansas steel mill plans $1.2B expansion, 500 new workers

Anyways, all it takes is a little diligence and thinking to provide proof, baby.
None of that justifies Trump lying and putting our fake news about a half dozen
"new" steel mills.

A) There's literally dozens.

B) U.S. Steel is but 1 Steel manufacturer.

Being it was oral, you dorks are grasping at straws that slip right through your fingers.

Al Gore claims he invented the internet and the left affectionately call it "embellishment". Trump misspeaks about factory openings during an economic boom and he's committed an impeachable offense.
Trump and his spokespersons are putting out an average of 16 or 17 lies per day. Steel mills are just one of them. His supperrers will use any example of nonsense they can find to defend him, even a comparison to something said by a politician 20 years ago. "Ya, trump lied, but Al Gore said he invented the internet 20 years ago",

Trump and his spokespersons are putting out an average of 16 or 17 lies per day. Steel mills are just one of them. His supperrers will use any example of nonsense they can find to defend him, even a comparison to something said by a politician 20 years ago. "Ya, trump lied, but Al Gore said he invented the internet 20 years ago",
Yeah, he also lied about global warming, something that has cost us billions. Much of it going into his pocket. How much has Trump cost us? Nothing, he's actually enriching the country through his economic policies.

Yeah, he also lied about global warming, something that has cost us billions. Much of it going into his pocket. How much has Trump cost us? Nothing, he's actually enriching the country through his economic policies.
He also is not the President of the United States making decisions that affect hundreds of millions of souls in the present and future.

He also is not the President of the United States making decisions that affect hundreds of millions of souls in the present and future.
Tell us how terrible your life is because of Donald Trump.

looks like the economy that everybody is watching is booming . And the spokesman that you refer to might be lying ' and i did not click link Camp and Ben .
So, you are unable to provide an answer about where a new steel Mill opened. You are unable to show that trump told the whopper of a lie and his followers faithfully cheered him as they were lied to.
---------------------------------------------------------- how would i know and i don't care where a new steel mill may have opened or not opened . Everyone is making money and employment is said to be up , Trump looks to be doing good . And the USA seems to be fine , better then its been in quite a few years Camp .
All trump has done is kill regulations that protected the environment and citizens and consumers from protection against fraud and abuse. He has given businesses a window of opportunity to reap large profits at the expense of the future of the nation well being. A temporary surge is an excuse being used to accept a continuous stream of lies, dishonesty, and a drastic lowering of the nation's moral values.
-------------------------------------- killing those regulations was probably needed in Trumps opinion and thats why those regs were killed . Looks like it was Trumps decision rather than yours Camp .

looks like the economy that everybody is watching is booming . And the spokesman that you refer to might be lying ' and i did not click link Camp and Ben .
So, you are unable to provide an answer about where a new steel Mill opened. You are unable to show that trump told the whopper of a lie and his followers faithfully cheered him as they were lied to.
---------------------------------------------------------- how would i know and i don't care where a new steel mill may have opened or not opened . Everyone is making money and employment is said to be up , Trump looks to be doing good . And the USA seems to be fine , better then its been in quite a few years Camp .
Well, there you have it...you don't care if you are being lied to. Ipso Facto.

LIES lies and more lies . Its pretty much lefty BS and i trust Trump words much more than some lefty 'lie tracker' Bode .

and no matter what , the USA is doing fine no matter how you lefties count , parse and spin Trumps words Bode .

Forum List

Back