Enemy of the People media trying to destroy President Donald Trump IGNORING

Media reporting the avalanche of lies being told by trump and believed by trump supporters has caused trump and his supporters to increase their claims of fake news and attack those who expose the lies. Think about it, the link in the OP shows trump telling his cheering crowd at his support rally that a half dozen new steel mills are being opened, but a spokesperson for the steel industry says it is not true.
Perhaps the article in the OP link is wrong. Maybe trump is not just telling another one of his avalanche of lies. Can anyone inform us of where these NEW steel mills are being opened?

looks like the economy that everybody is watching is booming . And the spokesman that you refer to might be lying ' and i did not click link Camp and Ben .

looks like the economy that everybody is watching is booming . And the spokesman that you refer to might be lying ' and i did not click link Camp and Ben .
So, you are unable to provide an answer about where a new steel Mill opened. You are unable to show that trump told the whopper of a lie and his followers faithfully cheered him as they were lied to.

The obama recovery economy continues to do well if not "booming."

That is what makes Trump's weakness look so significant.

So, you are unable to provide an answer about where a new steel Mill opened. You are unable to show that trump told the whopper of a lie and his followers faithfully cheered him as they were lied to.
---------------------------------------------------------- how would i know and i don't care where a new steel mill may have opened or not opened . Everyone is making money and employment is said to be up , Trump looks to be doing good . And the USA seems to be fine , better then its been in quite a few years Camp .

I think that you guys are just tetched by 'TDS' . For months , actually over a year and a half its been PUTIN PUTIN , Russia Russia , lies , counted lies , confirmed lies , substantiated lies , true lies , fake lies . Yeah , like i say , i think that TDS has got you guys by the Short Hairs as the USA Chugs along like a champ from what i can see Camp .

There's already another thread on this. Basically the crickets are just parroting a Politifact article.

However, steel mills are opening up in quite a few places.

LMGTFY

Georgetown steel mill re-opens after almost three years

Grand opening today for Big River Steel mill

Steel producer Nucor announces new steel mill in Sedalia

New steel mill coming to Cuyahoga Heights, will create 25 jobs

You guys really should do your own fact-checking. Using those biased fact-checkers is intellectually lazy and stunts your ability to

think. IMO, that's exactly what they're designed to do: Tell you what to think.

thank , i do think that TDS has these never Trumpers in its grips Marion .

---------------------------------------------------------- how would i know and i don't care where a new steel mill may have opened or not opened . Everyone is making money and employment is said to be up , Trump looks to be doing good . And the USA seems to be fine , better then its been in quite a few years Camp .
All trump has done is kill regulations that protected the environment and citizens and consumers from protection against fraud and abuse. He has given businesses a window of opportunity to reap large profits at the expense of the future of the nation well being. A temporary surge is an excuse being used to accept a continuous stream of lies, dishonesty, and a drastic lowering of the nation's moral values.

All trump has done is kill regulations that protected the environment and citizens and consumers from protection against fraud and abuse. He has given businesses a window of opportunity to reap large profits at the expense of the future of the nation well being. A temporary surge is an excuse being used to accept a continuous stream of lies, dishonesty, and a drastic lowering of the nation's moral values.

You got it bad, dontcha boy? You're way too invested in this. Back off and take a deep breath, November is coming.

and as comment , USA 'NEEDS' these new steel mills rather than depending on outside sources for steel [and aluminum] . War comes along and we NEED War fighting steel and aluminum and other metal and strategic American made and supplied resources and supplies. ------------ just a general comment .

and i think that 'mrobama' said that old style jobs wouldn't be coming back to America Camp . This is a pic of 'mrobama' smiling at you Camp :afro:.

You got it bad, dontcha boy? You're way too invested in this. Back off and take a deep breath, November is coming.
Your links do not show a half dozen new mills have opened. Small expansions and proposals are not openings.

---------------------------------------------- comment removed as i don't want to give the 'tetched in the head' TDS sufferers any ideas .

Your links do not show a half dozen new mills have opened. Small expansions and proposals are not openings.

Look, squirrel!

That Google one does, dumbass. Do your own work.

Look, squirrel!

No, you have no Google link about new steel mills opening. When I Google I see links to articles about Trump lying.

Look, squirrel!

No, you have no Google link about new steel mills opening. When I Google I see links to articles about Trump lying.

Where are the new steel mills?

If you have them, show them.

There's 33 from one company alone, they're not all "new", they're being retooled, modernized, and expanded:

Georgetown Steel Mill reopens after 3-year closure

Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

https://www.chron.com/business/ener...-expansion-of-Baytown-steel-mill-12781887.php

Gerdau steel plant in Baldwin sold

^33 plants there.

ArcelorMittal to open manufacturing plant in Detroit, create at least 120 jobs

I think this is the one I read 1st:

Arkansas steel mill plans $1.2B expansion, 500 new workers

Anyways, all it takes is a little diligence and thinking to provide proof, baby.

Forum List

Back