Enemy Mine?

You are dense, aren't ya Maggie? Point being, if Barry wasn't POTUS his background check, his past associations, would likely have kept him from getting any type of clearance. :rolleyes:

And yet an extensive background check has allowed him to get the highest security clearance as POTUS. Who is the dense one here? If there were anything solid in Obama's past that would have been considered a potential national security breach, rather than just "paling around with" objectionable characters, it would have been revealed during the campaign and Hillary would have won. So you've got it way backwards: You don't first become president, then apply for a security clearance. Duh...

And btw, there are NO "security clearances" required for attendees at the ceremony, only the usual security checkpoints like at airports.

Guess you missed the point that a blind eye has been turned to his past associations as well as his marxists roots and beliefs. Duh. You also missed the point of Vel's original post -- that if Barry were some joe average and needed a security clearance for something, he'd fail due to his past associations. Once again, duh.

You know all that for certain...how???!!! Both suppositions are pure bullshit speculation based on wild assumptions. This isn't the era of Joe McCarthy where everyone is guilty by association only.

And yet an extensive background check has allowed him to get the highest security clearance as POTUS. Who is the dense one here? If there were anything solid in Obama's past that would have been considered a potential national security breach, rather than just "paling around with" objectionable characters, it would have been revealed during the campaign and Hillary would have won. So you've got it way backwards: You don't first become president, then apply for a security clearance. Duh...

And btw, there are NO "security clearances" required for attendees at the ceremony, only the usual security checkpoints like at airports.

Guess you missed the point that a blind eye has been turned to his past associations as well as his marxists roots and beliefs. Duh. You also missed the point of Vel's original post -- that if Barry were some joe average and needed a security clearance for something, he'd fail due to his past associations. Once again, duh.

You know all that for certain...how???!!! Both suppositions are pure bullshit speculation based on wild assumptions. This isn't the era of Joe McCarthy where everyone is guilty by association only.

Are you really this stupid or just playing stupid? I think really. (lol, I sounded just like Sealy)

One last time - How does Vel know for certain that if Barry was a regular person his past associations would prevent him from gaining clearance? Listen carefully . . . that was Vel's opinion. She was expressing her thoughts. I thought it was interesting, therefore I commented on it. Get it? :rolleyes:

As for Barry's past being swept aside and a blind eye turned to it? Cripes Maggie, open your eyes and look beyond licking Barry's shoes. On second thought, don't. You do so seem to enjoy the taste of his shoe polish.

Are you really this stupid or just playing stupid? I think really. (lol, I sounded just like Sealy)

One last time - How does Vel know for certain that if Barry was a regular person his past associations would prevent him from gaining clearance? Listen carefully . . . that was Vel's opinion. She was expressing her thoughts. I thought it was interesting, therefore I commented on it. Get it? :rolleyes:

As for Barry's past being swept aside and a blind eye turned to it? Cripes Maggie, open your eyes and look beyond licking Barry's shoes. On second thought, don't. You do so seem to enjoy the taste of his shoe polish.

Nice "save" for your own comments. Too fucking bad that I prefer to give the current president a chance and have the cajones to say so in spite of the unadulterated hatred of him by you and your ilk. Don't like my comments? You must know what to do by now.

Nice "save" for your own comments.

Thanks for the compliment but it wasn't a save. You just confused someone's comment/opinion with fact. Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone.

Too fucking bad that I prefer to give the current president a chance and have the cajones to say so in spite of the unadulterated hatred of him by you and your ilk. Don't like my comments? You must know what to do by now.

What flavor is Barry's shoe polish today?

Nice "save" for your own comments. Too fucking bad that I prefer to give the current president a chance and have the cajones to say so in spite of the unadulterated hatred of him by you and your ilk. Don't like my comments? You must know what to do by now.
yeah, too bad you didnt give the previous administration the same
i know your type, you are another fucking partisan moron

I see. And you're not. :rolleyes:

I see. And you're not. :rolleyes:
not like YOU are
i actually found fault with the BUsh administration and the GOP in congress
where are your posts with even a bit of criticism of this administration?

Forum List

Back