Enemy China Could Overwhelm U.S. Forces in Matter of Hours

The greatest threat to America today is Democrats in Congress.

The Democrats are allied with the communist Chinese however.
All the way back to when Clinton/gore were caught and fined by the SEC for taking money from the Red Army.
And Joe Biden is as well.
I think we should arrest people running for office that take bribes from our enemies.

We have these advantages over them and a war with China would mean an instant end to any debt we owe them for $$$ borrowed to fight the Iraq War. However since the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s they have a modern state of the art military plus can enact cyber warfare and attack our economy and financial institutions.
While their military is state of the art by Global standards, it is based on conscripts, has a Soviet command and control system and they do not have the logistical capability of supplying much of that force outside of China. Most of their navy is just a glorified shore patrol and is not Blue Water capable.

Meaning, in short, they could defend themselves from invasion very well, but cannot efficiently project power very far from their own borders, other than throwing nukes around.

Back in 79, China invaded Vietnam to get the Vietnamese to withdraw from Cambodia. After advancing about 30 miles and thousands of deaths, the Chinese declared victory and went home, with Vietnam still in control of Cambodia, lol.

If China started a real war, like invading Taiwan or Japan, they would get their asses kicked and they know that, though they would never admit it. Their systemic short comings prevent them from doing much beyond their own borders.

All the way back to when Clinton/gore were caught and fined by the SEC for taking money from the Red Army.
I think we should arrest people running for office that take bribes from our enemies.
But technically it isn't Biden taking the money. It is his son, lol.

Pretty thin fig leaf if you ask me, but you didn't so there it is anyway.

Actually, quite the contrary. As long a China is involved in the international monetary order, they have no reason to behave badly.

Or they can just call in our debts, and we'd have economic chaos trying to pay them... They can also stop buying our products, put all the dumb-inbred morons in the red states out of business.

all conflicts have economic roots to them

there'd be no one left

~S~

That is a myth. All wars have economic impacts, sure, but that does not mean that the economics were the primary cause, much less root cause.

You are regurgitating Marxist economic determinism when you repeat that poopoo.

there'd be no one left
~S~
I thought that was funny because it is so true.

That is so sad in so many ways.

:booze:

But technically it isn't Biden taking the money. It is his son, lol.

Pretty thin fig leaf if you ask me, but you didn't so there it is anyway.
Family members taking bribes should be just as illegal.
The only reason they don't do anything is because so many are doing it.
Every Democrat leader has a relative that's on the take.....even Bernie Sanders.

Actually, quite the contrary. As long a China is involved in the international monetary order, they have no reason to behave badly.

Or they can just call in our debts, and we'd have economic chaos trying to pay them... They can also stop buying our products, put all the dumb-inbred morons in the red states out of business.

there'd be no one left

~S~
I think that's the point.
Get rid of these low-life criminals and then maybe some decent people may end up running for office.

Get rid of these low-life criminals and then maybe some decent people may end up running for office.
Hmm, I don't know about that.

Criminals are generally a lot smarter than Ivey League political grads.

We just need a better quality of criminal running our country. Like in the old days when we got Truman and JFK out of the mob dynasties.

The "criminals" get away with it because they are "our" criminals.

We have these advantages over them and a war with China would mean an instant end to any debt we owe them for $$$ borrowed to fight the Iraq War. However since the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s they have a modern state of the art military plus can enact cyber warfare and attack our economy and financial institutions.
While their military is state of the art by Global standards, it is based on conscripts, has a Soviet command and control system and they do not have the logistical capability of supplying much of that force outside of China. Most of their navy is just a glorified shore patrol and is not Blue Water capable.

Meaning, in short, they could defend themselves from invasion very well, but cannot efficiently project power very far from their own borders, other than throwing nukes around.

Back in 79, China invaded Vietnam to get the Vietnamese to withdraw from Cambodia. After advancing about 30 miles and thousands of deaths, the Chinese declared victory and went home, with Vietnam still in control of Cambodia, lol.

If China started a real war, like invading Taiwan or Japan, they would get their asses kicked and they know that, though they would never admit it. Their systemic short comings prevent them from doing much beyond their own borders.
North Vietnam had the 4th largest Army in the world in 1979 and were veterans of combat vs. United States Military. China was still at 1950’s levels of modernization in 1979, while North Vietnam had the best weapons systems the Soviet Union could give them over previous 15 years. I wouldn’t use the border conflict in 1979 as a gauge for 2019 China.

Exactly. Here is the question: “How did the United States gain it’s place in history as a global leader...peace or war? War every time.
Spanish-American War
First World War
World War Two
Cold War standing against global communist domination...we won
Korean War
Vietnam War
Persian Gulf Coalition
Crushing the global terrorist threat in Afghanistan. (You can thank us later rest of the world that didn’t send troops to help)

Most of those were unnecessary and people regretted them afterwards...

The Spanish American War was fought over a LIE. (The Spanish did not blow up USS Maine). World War I was the bankers getting us involved so that the British and French wouldn't renege on their war debts like the Russians did.

Your whole list... I would say only WWII was justified....
Spanish-American War was inevitable. At some point after we had taken Manifest Destiny from ocean to ocean we had to expand somewhere. We were going to get involved in empire building and our economy needed new markets. “Splendid little war!”
World War One was necessary to preserve the balance of power in favor of British and French democracies, as well as the fact they were major trading partners of ours. Wars should be fought for economic reasons. These wars are justifiable.
WW 2 absolutely justified.
Korea and Vietnam were fought for the noble reason of stopping the spread of murderous, godless, communism.
Persian Gulf War was to keep the global oil supply in balance and not letting Saddam throw us into a global depression.
Afghanistan was to crush a base of operations for barbaric terrorists.
Iraq...was because W, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rice thought they could foster the growth of democracy in the heart of the Middle-East. Give youth alternative to joining terrorist groups. Never going to happen. They are not a Western culture. They cannot trace their culture back to a place like Ancient Greece and the basic concept of democracy. Plus they are Muslim nations, and Islam and democracy are mutually exclusive.

We just need a better quality of criminal running our country. Like in the old days when we got Truman and JFK out of the mob dynasties.
That's a bit warped......

I know it's too much to ask to have honest people running our government.

Democrats expect their candidates to be dishonest.....as a matter of fact they consider it an asset.

Democrats expect their candidates to be dishonest.....as a matter of fact they consider it an asset.

Trump University - Wikipedia

So.....this media generated BS proves that Democrats don't support dishonest criminal candidates?

Or are you trying to justify your pathetic habit of voting for known criminals?

So.....this media generated BS proves that Democrats don't support dishonest criminal candidates?

Or are you trying to justify your pathetic habit of voting for known criminals?

No idea what you are ranting about. I do understand your hypocrisy though.

Does history repeat itself? Have we put ourselves in a defense posture in Asia similar to what we were in 1941 with Japanese Empire? China is our greatest threat in the world. Make no doubt about it, they are the enemy.
China could overwhelm US in military first strike, Australian report says - CNN

And we could nuke em.
And they could nuke us back. What an idiotic idea.

As would be attacking our military in some all out assault.

I think at some point China will launch an attack on us that will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play. Putin is sleeping with one eye open to the SE. Chinese tentacles are enveloping the world. China is dreaming the dream of empire and lost glory. I think when they hit us Putin hits them and gets rid of us both.

I think at some point China will launch an attack on us that will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play. Putin is sleeping with one eye open to the SE. Chinese tentacles are enveloping the world. China is dreaming the dream of empire and lost glory. I think when they hit us Putin hits them and gets rid of us both.
What will be China`s motivation for attacking us? We invade countries for amusement and profit and we don`t mind the losing and humiliation. I`m not sure about the Chinese.

Forum List

Back