Enemies Of The American People

Constructive Anarchy

Dec 2, 2016
This Side of Reality
I'm having a custom deck of cards made as a marketing prototype. So I'm compiling a list of Enemies of the American People to be considered for the demo. I only need fifty-two names, so it shouldn't be difficult.

Enemy #1 Rachel Maddow
Crime: Lying to the American people.
Profession: Political/Corporate Propagandist

Stalin and Hitler were both very big on the "Enemies of the People" thing. It's a staple dictator tactic.

So, the first two posters on this thread have proudly announced their embrace of Stalinist proclivities. Do any other Trump-thugs want to join their Stalinist clan?

I'm having a custom deck of cards made as a marketing prototype. So I'm compiling a list of Enemies of the American People to be considered for the demo. I only need fifty-two names, so it shouldn't be difficult.

Enemy #1 Rachel Maddow

Hillary, all of the queens, but in your deck, instead of the jacks having many different faces make it the queens

Enemy #1 Rachel Maddow

Madcow is just a yapping little dog.

The real enemy is Soros, who controls what Madcow broadcasts.

Stalin and Hitler were both very big on the "Enemies of the People" thing. It's a staple dictator tactic.

So, the first two posters on this thread have proudly announced their embrace of Stalinist proclivities. Do any other Trump-thugs want to join their Stalinist clan?
When those despots said "the people", what they really meant was the state.

Trump is 100% correct; the lamestream media are the enemy of the Murican people.

Paul Krugman.

Claiming the 9/11 tragendy was economically beneficial in the end laid bare his monumental illiteracy of honest macroeconomics. It also showed what utter disregard, and indeed contempt, that the progressive elite have for the common man.

Krugman is one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, and is in the running to be overtaken by the cockroach.

Enemy of the American People #2 Rosie O'Donnell
Occupation: Unfunny Comedian, Crappy Actor, Poor Talk Show Host
Crime: Treason. Calling for the overthrow of the elected government by military coup.

Last edited:
Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow and the joker could be Anderson Cooper or Donald John Trump or a picture of the American public that believe MSM is the enemy of the people...

Forum List

Back