Ending the Federal Reserve

Mar 8, 2011
Hey all,

Excuse the long post. This is a complicated and DIRE subject, so bear with me...

My name is Eric. I am 23. In the past year or so, I feel that I've been awakened to what is basically the source of the vast majority of our problems, evil and corruption here in the United States and elsewhere. Just follow the money: The problem is the fact that our government is no longer ours at all; but has been hijacked and bought out by bankers and criminal corporate thugs. I already knew this to an extent, but I've been awakened to the all-encompassing scope of this problem, and the unthinkable greed, arrogance and evil behind it. This is beyond "Left" and "Right." This has nothing to do with that. This is not bi-partisan, this is NON-partisan. Democrats, Republicans, we've all had our politician's turn on the Great White Crapper but no matter what, the shit ALWAYS comes out smelling the same. All these associations do is divide us and distract us from the truth: That our government is run by shadows. The UK has the same situation. It is a GLOBAL issue.

So what can we do about it? Well, here in the USA, we can start by protesting the Federal Reserve system. If you're not totally clear on what it is, I found an awesome cartoon short. It sums it all up magnificently. Since I'm new I can't post URLs, but just go to youtube and type in "American Dream cartoon." It's a 30-minute animation, both very entertaining and very effective.

The corrupt, criminal, all-powerful central banking system is eviscerating the world economy and leading us to economic collapse that will make the "Great" Depression look like a pretty pink cupcake. Our Government is run by Them. America's government has betrayed its people. We need to stop it before they turn us to a third-world prison planet where we are nothing but slaves (because for chrissake, we're already basically there.)

This is the simple answer to why no matter who's in office, Democrat or Republican, nothing EVER changes. It's the globalist agenda of the banker puppeteers. The Federal Reserve system is their creation; a private bank designed to enslave us with perpetual debt. THUS, I would like to protest it and begin a movement in the streets to shut it down peacefully. I am in the NYC area and want to organize a peaceful protest in Times Square. Is anyone else down with this? Anyone in the NYC area? Or you could start a protest in your own city/state, after all, this is a GLOBAL issue. These are crimes against HUMANITY, this is the arrogance of few being so outrageous that they think it's their right to enslave the bottom 98%. I don't have many Facebook friends, as I use it for close friends only, so I can't organize much through Facebook. Can anyone out there help me organize this, get this started in your communities, or join me in NYC?

The fate of humankind literally hangs in the balance. Either we allow our country and world to be taken wholesale by diseased elite thugs, or we demand a restoration of our great Republic....one where our officials are elected by US, not bought out, and they work for US, not Goldman Sachs and Halliburton and Monsanto and Bank of America. We must DEMAND the right to print, regulate, and issue our OWN money, and reject the fraudulent debt that has been thrust upon us. A government BY the people, FOR the people.

Let's do this guys. We can beat these criminals, but to do it we have to ORGANIZE and STAND UP. They're standing up in Egypt, Libya, Tunis...but here in America and the UK we seem to all be popping soma and shrugging while the fraud, lies, and crimes against humankind continue.

To end, here are some chilling quotes from some of the people helping to orchestrate this insane collapse so that they may be enriched and bring us into their sick "new world":

Edited.
Thanks for reading and considering. Peace be to ye all!

-Eric TR

Every assassination attempt on presidents were on presidents that opposed a central bank and were for debt free money. Its not a coincidence.

Because it would let them know that the people know what they're doing, and we won't stand for it anymore. In addition to the knowledge factor, there are material things we can do...refuse to pay our mortgages, buy physical gold and silver, REFUSE to allow another taxpayer-funded bailout, etc. These banks are a criminal cartel--we can refuse to support them. Yes, the huge banks failing would mean harder times in the US. But we'd come out of it, and our economy would begin to grow again. Just look at Iceland. What's happening now is digging us deeper and deeper down the hole, and the fraud continues. A mass protest movement would let them know we're not the fools they counted on us being. It would make a difference. Anyone can just sit and watch while the man who robbed them sits around laughing, but I'd rather take that man by the collar of his shirt and demand my money back.

And Leweman, that's absolutely right. These are truly evil human beings, and for a sociopath, no amount of power is ever enough satisfy. Are you in a position to help organize protests, or participate if one started in your area?

Last edited:
Fact: You aren't going to have anyone protesting against the federal reserve until all the damage is done and there's absoutley nothing else they can do to hide it. I'm talking mass unemployment, no welfare, no food, no shelter, no water. When the people lose everything - that's when they lose it.

Don't bother trying to help people, if they can't see it now, they will never see it. Get yourself a large supply off food and stash it, same with water and ammo. It's going to be one hell of a shit storm.

Every assassination attempt on presidents were on presidents that opposed a central bank and were for debt free money. Its not a coincidence.

I think the Fed is more "dumb" than "conspiracy" personally.

Your money is pretty debt free though, only a small bit of interest is being paid out to reserves in the fed (that they get to decide)... I have seen video in youtube called "money as debt" and that is basically pure propaganda horse S**'.

Also the FED is pretty much part of the government. Some say it's a rogue organization or something.

Still support ron paul though, he is not saying the above things though but has real critique of the fed.

Last edited:
Don't END The FED.

Convert it into The Credit Union of America.

Do that and adopt a flat tax or sales tax instead of the bullshit called a tax code that we have now and there will be no stopping the American Economy.

We're SO fucking close, People!

Won't they just sit in the offices and laugh ? How would a protest pose any threat to them?

Laugh like Hosni Mubarak? "Heh, heh hem... I was just leaving anyway... :) "

or

Laugh like Wacky Gaddafi? :muahaha:

Either way, there's plenty of historical proof that when there's enough scared, bored, unemployed people within a political boundary to get off their asses and ride a horse called hope in numbers into down town, ivory towers fall.

FB,

It's way more complicated than that.

Not that I'm thrilled with the cozy relationship the FED has to the MASTERS, of course, but something LIKE a FED is necessary.

Contrary to what you must have been reading, the TRANSFORMATION to an international cabal of bankersters is at least THREE or FOUR GENERATIONS old.

Central banking isn't the problem...bad central banking IS.

Central bankers more interested in feathering their own nests at the expense of the rest of society (their clients, billionaire industrialists included in the victims' catagory, I might add) IS the problem.

There are about 13 CEOs of major Us/international banks who ought to have been thrown in prison for the last meltdown.

And please note that neither Bush II nor OBama had the power to do so.

Had either of thenm tried to do that?

They'd have encountered a MAGIC BULLET from a "lone assassin".

You can take THAT CONSPIRACY THEORY to the bank, dude.

Last edited:
FB,

It's way more complicated than that.

Not that I'm, thrilled with the cozy relationship the FED has to the MASTERS, of course, but something LIKE a FED is necessary.

Contrary to what you must have been reading the TRANSFORMATION to an international cabal of bankersters is at least THREE or FOUR GENERATIONS old.

Central banking isn't the problem.

Central bankers more interested in feathering their own nests at the expense of the rest of society (Billionaire industrialists included in the victims catagory, I might add) IS the problem.

There areabout 13 CEOs of major banks who ought to have been thrown in prison for the last meltdown.

And please note that neither Bush II nor OBama had the power to do so.

Had either of thenm tried to do that>

They'd have encountered a MAGIC BULLET from a lone assassin.

You can take THAT CONSPIRACY THEORY to the bank, dude.

Who is going to order the hit.
I keep hearing all this stuff about "them" but I have yet to figure out who "them" is.

The usual suspects are the Astors, Morgans, Mellons, Dohennys and the extended British Royal family, the front men are the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds. That's CT as all get out but the reach of these super rich clans and the low amount of individual wealth of members (they never show up in the Forbes list) is astonishing. The kidding on the square about their influence adds fuel to the fire.

As far as they are concerned, the only right you have is the right to die.

They have every contingency that the public may make planned out to counteract any effects they put forth.

Want a bunch of people to go off the grid and live in a self sustaining community? Sorry, you need to pay taxes to them for the land your on.

Want to sell some of your community food from your gardens to people outside the community to pay for those taxes? Sorry, but with the help of Monsanto, you'll need to buy their seed and also will probably be shut down anyhow via the Food and Safety Modernization Act.

Want to coin your own money with like minded people?
Sorry, you can be declared a terrorist and locked up with no explanation or trial.
See: Creator of Liberty Dollar convicted of terrorism

Want to fight back?
Sorry, but with the war on terrorism put in place, they need not even give you a fair trial but just lock you up.

Last edited:

I don't know about Every assassination attempt on a president, but there is a SHITLOAD of smoke surrounding the firing of the shot that killed JFK in '63.

Google Search = JFK + FED

I think Kennedy wanted to use silver as some kind of (lending standard) and wanted to bypass the Federal Reserve and go strait through to the treasury. In fact, he did do this and after he was assassinated, Johnson scrapped the program altogether.

I still don't see how the Federal Reserve can operate the way it does, eg. making policies that directly affect all Americans and governments, while it is as private as Fed Ex. Why? Because someone made it law? Just change the law. Unlike laws of physics, laws of this kind can easily be changed. But then again, if the law makers are part of the problem...

Last edited:
Do that and adopt a flat tax or sales tax instead of the bullshit called a tax code that we have now and there will be no stopping the American Economy.

Won't happen. Politicians derive much of their power from their ability to manipulate tax code. You will never see a flat tax or the Fair Tax in this country for that reason.

We're SO fucking close, People!

I'm sorry, but no, we really aren't.

Forum List

Back