Ending the EXCUSES by liberals

Lessee...he went to public schools (that's government help)

Was in and out of the foster care system (that's government help), put there by the actions of child protective services (that's government help).

He went to the University of Mississippi on a scholarship, (which is at least partially government help).

He drives to work each day on public highways (that's government help) and when the team flies to a game, they do so under the guidance of air traffic controllers (that's government help).

Need I go on?

He didn't build that!

no one would be reading his biography if he hadn't become an nfl pro, fuckchop.

lead paint chips aren't a snack food, you know :thup:

you can ask president romney if you don't believe me :lol:

Really? You know this how? Oh, that's right, you don't FUCKCHOP because he was FAMOUS for his story while at Ole Miss, many years before he even went to the NFL you ignorant fuck. They had interviewed the Tuhey's on national television at almost every game.

Guarantee he has a successful NY Times best seller, even if he never played a single down in the NFL, you ignorant FUCKCHOP. But then again, that little fact is inconvenient to your soclialist agenda. Never let the truth stand in the way, eh comrade?

Again, you're still getting owned and your parents are still cringing about what a worthless piece of shit you turned out to be....

have another drink and declare victory again, clitwhistle :lol:

you're pretty amusing when you're drunk

i'm president romney, and i approve of this message

You're getting OWNED. Absolutely OWNED. All you have is "you're drinking" when in fact, I don't even drink (I'm not whino ghetto dweller like you). You're posting nothing about the issue, that's how badly I've defeated you. :lol:

:lmao:

well, if you saw the movie, that settles it

Well, if you could read, you would see that he accused me of NOT seeing the movie. But, since you comment before being informed about anything, I can't say I'm surprised.... :lol:

i always use movies to determine facts

that's how i'm able to recognize ewoks in the wild :lmao:

movies, they're 100% *accruate*

Wow, del, you conveniently and selectively edited the part where someone else said "I take it you never saw the movie staring Will Smith" and to which I replied "I saw the movie dumb ass".

You're know you've had your ass kicked when you have to misquote, ommit, and then selectively edit items! :rofl:

Really? You know this how? Oh, that's right, you don't FUCKCHOP because he was FAMOUS for his story while at Ole Miss, many years before he even went to the NFL you ignorant fuck. They had interviewed the Tuhey's on national television at almost every game.

Guarantee he has a successful NY Times best seller, even if he never played a single down in the NFL, you ignorant FUCKCHOP. But then again, that little fact is inconvenient to your soclialist agenda. Never let the truth stand in the way, eh comrade?

Again, you're still getting owned and your parents are still cringing about what a worthless piece of shit you turned out to be....

have another drink and declare victory again, clitwhistle :lol:

you're pretty amusing when you're drunk

i'm president romney, and i approve of this message

You're getting OWNED. Absolutely OWNED. All you have is "you're drinking" when in fact, I don't even drink (I'm not whino ghetto dweller like you). You're posting nothing about the issue, that's how badly I've defeated you. :lol:

yeah, you really kicked the shit out of me, skippy :lol:

I have an awesome story of hard work, dedication, perseverance, independence and dare I say amazing ingenuity? I've never been on food stamps or anything like that despite being born into a kind of grinding, dispiriting poverty that hardly even exists in this country anymore. I have surmounted difficulties that would make many shoot themselves in the head, rose above tragedies that still haunt me terribly, lived and loved with a fierce pride that continually surprises me in the strength it lends my character. Who the fuck are you Rottweiller to make such uninformed statements about me and my fellow liberals? What the hell have you ever done that would make an interesting story? Mine is a story I would love to tell but you do not get to hear it because I have a real life presence on the web and I've been webstalked by people like you before, losers who only know hate and loathing.

I've been on my own, since I was 13 years old.

I agree that you don't want to share ver much on this board. Too many really angry bitter nutter rw's who would just love to get at you.

Back in '99, I acquired my own little cyber stalker. That was before internet laws against cyber stalking but they did get caught.

Rottweiler doesn't want to know the truth. If he did, he'd buy the book and find out just how far off he really is. He was looking to start a fight and had his ass handed to him.

Using this man's struggle and his accomplishments to attack "libs" is shameful.

Why... because it's an inconvenient fact that clearly illustrates all of you pitty-party parasites who insist that nobody can succeed without government are wrong?!? :)

"convenient" is that you carefully cherry picked that one line out of my post because you're too CS to admit that you're wrong.

He DID get help. Quite a lot of help.

What is important is that does not diminish his accomplishments to anyone but you.

For example, how about YOU live on food stamps of $1.40 cents per meal.

Forum List

Back