Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

/----/ Allowing people to keep more of their own money has nothing to do with the failure known as Obozocare.
Congress is delegated the power tax, to provide for the general welfare. Healthcare provides for the general welfare. It is up to Congress, to come up with something that works.
/----/ That's just your wishful and lopsided thinking
Why do you believe it doesn't benefit our general welfare?
/——-/ Look at the disaster at the VA, the government can’t do anything well. The private sector ran healthcare for 100 years just fine until politicians saw it as a means to build their power base. Now it’s a mess.
How many people had access to healthcare for the last one hundred years, and why?
/——/ All of them,

/----/ Allowing people to keep more of their own money has nothing to do with the failure known as Obozocare.
Congress is delegated the power tax, to provide for the general welfare. Healthcare provides for the general welfare. It is up to Congress, to come up with something that works.
/——-/ Look at the disaster at the VA, the government can’t do anything well. The private sector ran healthcare for 100 years just fine until politicians saw it as a means to build their power base. Now it’s a mess.

...and yet, my Medicare is about as good a health care plan that I have ever had, and I spent my career as a health insurance executive. Imagine that........
/—/ Recurrent Problems

Medicare is big, costly, and complex. Its major problems have been persistent: burdensome and sluggish bureaucracy, big gaps in coverage, problems securing quality care, inefficient pricing of medical services, absurd restrictions on the personal freedom of patients, subversion of the professional independence of doctors, and disgraceful levels of waste, fraud, and abuse amounting to tens of billions of dollars annually. Medicare’s Next 50 Years: Fix Problems, Improve Program

...and yet, my Medicare is about as good a health care plan that I have ever had, and I spent my career as a health insurance executive. Imagine that........
/—/ Recurrent Problems

Medicare is big, costly, and complex. Its major problems have been persistent: burdensome and sluggish bureaucracy, big gaps in coverage, problems securing quality care, inefficient pricing of medical services, absurd restrictions on the personal freedom of patients, subversion of the professional independence of doctors, and disgraceful levels of waste, fraud, and abuse amounting to tens of billions of dollars annually. Medicare’s Next 50 Years: Fix Problems, Improve Program

...and of course you know this, even though you are not covered by it, and have absolutely no experience with it....

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

The fact is that Republicans suck big slimy moose dick.,
The poor didn’t show up. What did you think republicans would do?

Trickle down vs middle class first. Get your broke ass friends to vote and not for trump

How many people had access to healthcare for the last one hundred years, and why?
/——/ All of them,
Only if they could afford it, right. Just like in any third world.

/——/ All of them,
/——-/ No one was denied life saving treatment, besides insurance was affordable and often provided by employers. You’re just lashing out with anything that pops in your head.

/—/ Recurrent Problems

...and of course you know this, even though you are not covered by it, and have absolutely no experience with it....
/——/ You know nothing about me. I’m 66.

/——-/ do your own research you lazy libtard.

/——/ All of them,
/——-/ No one was denied life saving treatment, besides insurance was affordable and often provided by employers. You’re just lashing out with anything that pops in your head.
in third world countries without social safety net laws?

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

"Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured"

Liar, how does ending the "mandate" cause ANYONE to LOSE their insurance?

That is giving people a choice instead of forcing them to buy a for-profit product.

What an IDIOT.........eliminate the mandate, and the money for subsidies will NOT be there....

Eliminate the subsidies and MILLIONS of people cannot purchase anything.....

Your ilk will have to live with the anger of those without HC insurance......Sure, go for it and see what happens.

You're a liar, again. Cite where the law makes the subsidies go away. I really detest liars kid.

They had it before & not after? Insured before & not after.

Look Mr. brilliant, I said no longer insured. You are the fucking asshjole POS liqr when you changed to to lose insurance.

They had it before & not after? Insured before & not after.

Look Mr. brilliant, I said no longer insured. You are the fucking asshjole POS liqr when you changed to to lose insurance.

You aren't real bright kid, who was I responding to and what did he say? Dumbass.

/——/ All of them,
in third world countries without social safety net laws?
/----/ I'm talking about the USA YOU BLITHERING IDIOT. I don't give a flip about other countries.

Forum List

Back