Ending concurrent receipt of retirement & disability pays would save billions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ending 'concurrent receipt' of retirement and disability pays would save billions, federal agency says

Congressional researchers say that eliminating the ability of nearly 600,000 military veterans to collect retirement pay and disability compensation simultaneously could save billions and contribute to deficit reduction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Flash for the zombies, TRUMP isn't in office to blame him first off. Second off Trump is very much for making sure our Veterans are taken care and would probably not allow this to happen. Let's say he needs to change it , he's not going to screw our military over.

upload_2016-12-22_22-13-43.jpeg

I receive disability pay... Every year they take out 10% from my pension and replace that 10% with the same amount tax free.

So how is it concurrent?

I would have received that 10% one way or the other... It's just that the 10% I'm receiving now is tax free.

*****SMILE*****

:)

• Banned
View attachment 103400

I receive disability pay... Every year they take out 10% from my pension and replace that 10% with the same amount tax free.

So how is it concurrent?

I would have received that 10% one way or the other... It's just that the 10% I'm receiving now is tax free.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No matter what they say they will do or not do, I think they know messing with their soldiers isn't a thing to do.

I think they put this bs out there so they can see how the public and military will react to it and if no ruckus is heard through the grape vines in the upper Echelons they'd pass it. But, if they hear what we would all say which is basically " oh you will not take our pay" then they take their brilliant idea and kick it under the rug.

Sooner or later though they are going to do something ........... they'll just sugar coat it with special language. So it sound sooo much better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back