Endangered Marine Animals Win. trump loses.

Notice ewe didn't mentioned either of them though.

Yeah, they're older presidents and weren't super relevant to the point I was making. I'm not a partisan hack like most of y'all.

So what your saying is ewe really didn't dislike them as much as Obama even though they proved themselves to be as bad or worse than Obama about the debt.

You seem to have no capability of actually absorbing anything other than what you want to hear/think.

Only pointing out how insincere ewe are.

It's a huge trump failure.

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

I wouldn't say "huge" if it's 1 state out of 50. :dunno:

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

Little insight for ya. Dubya was also fighting a global war against terrorist in the Middle East after the onset of the 9/11 attacks. All Obumma was fighting was the SNL crisis that the democrats created because they forced banks to give out unsecured loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Lol insight for ya, Dubya unlawfully started the Iraq war over non existent WMD's

Lol insight for ya, Dupa, the entire US Congress and United Nations all agreed upon and signed off on those WMDs. They were there, just highly degraded from old age by the time we found them.

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.
One day you will find out that you can't eat dogma.
I don't need to be lectured by a USMB troll. I dumped dogma at age 11.
Yeah but you are 10.
You make no sense. Lecture and troll USMB all you want. Starve on your own dogma.

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

I wouldn't say "huge" if it's 1 state out of 50. :dunno:

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

Little insight for ya. Dubya was also fighting a global war against terrorist in the Middle East after the onset of the 9/11 attacks. All Obumma was fighting was the SNL crisis that the democrats created because they forced banks to give out unsecured loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Lol insight for ya, Dubya unlawfully started the Iraq war over non existent WMD's

Lol insight for ya, Dupa, the entire US Congress and United Nations all agreed upon and signed off on those WMDs. They were there, just highly degraded from old age by the time we found them.

So wat Dubya lied there were no WMD's period. And when did ewe Trampers care what the rest of the world thought.

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.
Yeah but you are 10.
You make no sense. Lecture and troll USMB all you want. Starve on your own dogma.
People need to eat. And to eat at a cheap price. You guys in everything you do to interfere cause massive price increases in everything. We are taxed to maximum ways. California the richest state in the nation will probably have millions die of dehydration if the worse ever happens.

Yeah but you are 10.
People need to eat. And to eat at a cheap price. You guys in everything you do to interfere cause massive price increases in everything. We are taxed to maximum ways. California the richest state in the nation will probably have millions die of dehydration if the worse ever happens.
Interesting info from the Hannity & Friends Peanut Gallery. Carry on.

Yeah but you are 10.

So you're saying that it's ok to kill whales and other endangered marine life so you can have cheap food?

Do you understand what you're saying?

I'm glad you're not the majority in this because personally I think it's selfish and very sick to say you have the right to kill endangered marine life just so you can have cheap food.

Stop being so selfish and self centered. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Forum List

Back