End Women's Suffrage!

Haven't watched the video, but I will say that women are in my opinion more likely to read, watch, listen to the media that is out there.

Said1 said:
If you do, you will find out what is so funny within the 40 seconds. I would tell you, but I don't want to ruin it for others. :laugh:
I waited more than 1 minute, no luck.

I thought it was funny that the dude with one of the girls said "Thats your right to vote, moron." He got it but chicks just here "End woman's suffrage" and are all on board.

I thought this was hillarious.

insein said:
I thought it was funny that the dude with one of the girls said "Thats your right to vote, moron." He got it but chicks just here "End woman's suffrage" and are all on board.

I thought this was hillarious.

Entertaining prank but a sad commentary on our education system.

After seeing this, I think I would vote to end women's suffrage, if the women are under 30. DANG, girls! Sheesh!

They really don't deserve to vote. :(

mom4 said:
After seeing this, I think I would vote to end women's suffrage, if the women are under 30. DANG, girls! Sheesh!

They really don't deserve to vote. :(

I have a feeling that the guys would have signed it to end male suffrage too :(

dilloduck said:
With a camera filming them and a woman asking them to sign?? :happy2:

IF she's hot, then it could actually say "End men's right to vote" and they'd sign. Kind of like those chicks that had the campaign to have sex with you in exchange for a no vote on Bush.

insein said:
IF she's hot, then it could actually say "End men's right to vote" and they'd sign. Kind of like those chicks that had the campaign to have sex with you in exchange for a no vote on Bush.

Did they really do that? Did they not understand how ripe for abuse that system would be?

gop_jeff said:
Did they really do that? Did they not understand how ripe for abuse that system would be?

Oh it was real. Rush did a segment on it after i had seen it on the internet. It was of course 2 years ago now though.

These were the same girls who signed the petition to end woman's suffrage. :D

Forum List

Back