End Times

End times, are they comin'?

• The world will end according to God's plan and people have nothing to do with it.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yeah baby! Bring it on NOW, mama needs some rapture!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We don't know about the end. Political and religious leaders encouraging end times are dangerous.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The end times prophesied in the Bible were talking about the Diaspora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • End times is all mumbo jumbo incoherent ramblings with no relevance to modern times

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • None of the above and this poll totally sucks.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
I learned more about pentecostalism that I expected in the past week, now I'm curious what percentage of y'all want or expect the end times to come and if we should help it along.

Here's a poll. I'm gonna vote somewhere in the no's.

Feel free to make fun, I expect it! :D

Last edited:
I learned more about pentecostalism that I expected in the past week, now I'm curious what percentage of y'all want or expect the end times to come and if we should help it along.

Here's a poll. I'm gonna vote somewhere in the no's.

Feel free to make fun, I expect it! :D

Expect or want ? I don't know about that but if one listens to the politicos a vote for either side is the end of America. :eek:

Actually the world will not end. Satan's time will be over and those that followed him cast out into death. The world will be a paradise ruled by God through Jesus Christ and the 144,000 from Heaven. The rest of the followers and believers will live on Earth with no sickness disease or death.

There will be a great war where Jesus will lead the Armies of God against Satan and his armies of man. After Satan is defeated the Judgement day will occur.

I had some guy tell me, about 20 years ago, that "we were all dead and this is hell!" Sometimes I think he was right! :lol:

Actually, if the definition of hell is the place Satan resides and rules, then until the final battle we DO reside in Hell. Earth was given to Satan to prove his point and Satan won't be cast out until the final battle.

I Laughed at this question on 12:01am January 1, 2000.

(while I was rolling my ass off on two pills)

Actually, if the definition of hell is the place Satan resides and rules, then until the final battle we DO reside in Hell. Earth was given to Satan to prove his point and Satan won't be cast out until the final battle.

So God gave Satan a planet to prove a point? Sorta like how God took everything from Job just to prove a point to Satan?

This God of yours sure is a vain fella.

the rapture is never mentioned in the bible its a concept of the early 1800s if i am not mistaken or late .....

Mmmm...no, it's mentioned. The entire Book of Revolutions is about the rapture. I just...don't buy it.

The Bible was written by people, not angels or messiahs or God or Jesus. Mary Magdalene wrote a book, it's not included in the Bible. All of the Dead Sea Scrolls are excluded.

I just don't buy what's written in the Bible. Most of the "miracles" are explained with modern science.

That's not to say I don't believe in God, or some divine creator. I just think the Bible is a man-made endeavor and should not be taken at face value.

29za8lw.jpg

"Not again! I haven't recovered from the last one..."

the rapture is never mentioned in the bible its a concept of the early 1800s if i am not mistaken or late .....

the rapture is never specifically mentioned in the bible, but some of the ideas are. the theory was developed by john nelson darby in 1827, if i remember properly (been awhile since i studied this). it is based off 1 Thess. 4:17

Mmmm...no, it's mentioned. The entire Book of Revolutions is about the rapture. I just...don't buy it.

The Bible was written by people, not angels or messiahs or God or Jesus. Mary Magdalene wrote a book, it's not included in the Bible. All of the Dead Sea Scrolls are excluded.

I just don't buy what's written in the Bible. Most of the "miracles" are explained with modern science.

That's not to say I don't believe in God, or some divine creator. I just think the Bible is a man-made endeavor and should not be taken at face value.

the rapture that is talked about by the Left Behind Series is not mentioned in the book of Revelation.....

There is a calling up of the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel, but this is not what some call the Rapture....that is mentioned in 1Thessolonians.

I personally believe, (as a Believer), is that we will not be raptured before the Great Tribulation....we go through the great tribulation.....then we are "called up", but there are 3 theories to this, a pretrib rapture, and mid trib rapture and an after trib rapture....the Bible in my opinion is not specific enough, for any of us to know for certain....but again, this is just my opinion! :)

care

Last edited:
Also, it is NOT the End of the World/Earth....

It is the End of Time... as we know it....then it goes on another 1000 years after such, in peace and harmony...and who knows if this is a thousand years of man's time or a 1000 years of God's time....more than likely God's time, since it says that our "time" will be changed.... :)

Also, it is NOT the End of the World/Earth....

It is the End of Time... as we know it....then it goes on another 1000 years after such, in peace and harmony...and who knows if this is a thousand years of man's time or a 1000 years of God's time....more than likely God's time, since it says that our "time" will be changed.... :)

to quote DD, thats just some kumbaya crap :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back