End The Occupation

Do you not agree history has proven there is something self destructive in the Palestinian mindset? Good Lord, what would happen to them if Israel ever granted them their own Palestinian State where they are on their own in self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer? Just look what happened when israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Yeah. Sure thing. Arabs animal's that don't have mercy on their own people are suddenly going to be benevolent and give back what they took from the Jews. Not to mention they SLAUGHTERED hundreds of thousands of Jews that weren't lucky enough to escape.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Why not. That is similar to what happened to the Palestinians and they are still pushing for their rights.

Good proof that you are clueless.

What did I say here that isn't true? It's still going on even now. But then, what better Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization than to just kill each other?

A Fight to the Death in Gaza - TIME

Do you not agree history has proven there is something self destructive in the Palestinian mindset? Good Lord, what would happen to them if Israel ever granted them their own Palestinian State where they are on their own in self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer? Just look what happened when israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Why not. That is similar to what happened to the Palestinians and they are still pushing for their rights.

What did I say here that isn't true? It's still going on even now. But then, what better Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization than to just kill each other?

Truer words were never spoken. As long as the animals are busy killing each other, they won't have time to look for non Muslim infidels to kill. I say let them kill each other until the last man standing. Palestinian mentality does have its advantages.

So you post an article written in Israel. No wonder you are clueless.

Right, Chauncey. It was written in Israel, it's five years old, therefore it didn't happen. Glad you straightened that out.

Right, Chauncey. It was written in Israel, it's five years old, therefore it didn't happen. Glad you straightened that out.

What was all that fighting about anyway?

Unless it was written by Terrorist Hamas, Tinmore doesn't even want to consider it.

Wouldn't it be hilarrious if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Palestinians do regarding Israel?

Forum List

Back