End The Occupation

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
If there is ever to be a lasting peace, Israel must first find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands.

What would be your cut-off date?
As soon as the Egyptians, Jordanians, and Syrians take them back. Provided they explain how suddenly one morning in 1967 they decided to call themselves Palestinians. It's the Jews fault! Ha ha ha!

How many years would your family have to live there to be considered indigenous?

100 years? 500 years? 1000 years? You would have to cut it off at some point because almost everyone there came from someplace else at some point in time.

If there is ever to be a lasting peace, Israel must first find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands.

'67 borders works for me.
You now have a few generations of Israelis that have never known any home but Israeli so it would be an injustice to kick them out.
That's why the occupied lands must be returned NOW.

Israeli is playing a waiting game, ignoring UN resolutions, because they know the US of A will block any sanctions.
The US policy in Israel is the cause of more world problems than any other single factor and why the US found itself in a mess on 9/11.

Time for a change of policy.

Over & over again I have asked --- when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you guys claim Israel is stealing or occupying? And over & over again, you provide no answer thus proving that these Muslim Palestinians are the land thieves squatting on Israel's land for generations now.

'67 borders works for me.
You now have a few generations of Israelis that have never known any home but Israeli so it would be an injustice to kick them out.
That's why the occupied lands must be returned NOW.

Israeli is playing a waiting game, ignoring UN resolutions, because they know the US of A will block any sanctions.
The US policy in Israel is the cause of more world problems than any other single factor and why the US found itself in a mess on 9/11.

Time for a change of policy.

Over & over again I have asked --- when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you guys claim Israel is stealing or occupying? And over & over again, you provide no answer thus proving that these Muslim Palestinians are the land thieves squatting on Israel's land for generations now.

This 2,000 years ago shit is a load of old bull.
How many Israelis can even name an ancestor who lived there all that time ago?

That's why I advocate the 67 borders. There are Israelis that have never lived anywhere else, thus it would be wrong to move them.
The occupied land is not the same. Settlers are mostly new to the area.

Exactly correct. The Muslim Palestinians are relatively new to the land. Fact is there were no muslkims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until after the 7th cenntury AD. And the indigenous Palestinians were Jews.

That's why I advocate the 67 borders. There are Israelis that have never lived anywhere else, thus it would be wrong to move them.

How many years would your family have to live there to be considered indigenous?

100 years? 500 years? 1000 years? You would have to cut it off at some point because almost everyone there came from someplace else at some point in time.
According to Palestinians any Arab squatter that foot in that land deserves to be called "indigenous". Look it up. Hilarious. Ha ha ha!

Apparently even the 67 borders is not acceptable to the Hamas animals. Not until every inch of Israelis destroyed will they be happy. And then they can go back to killing each other.

All jews have a "Right of return" to a country they were not born in, while the Non jewish people who were born there have no rights at all!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fYDBib39s&feature=related]Pink Floyd - Song for Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

All jews have a "Right of return" to a country they were not born in, while the Non jewish people who were born there have no rights at all!

Pink Floyd - Song for Palestine - YouTube
How about the Arab Muslim animals allow the 1.5 million indigenous Jews that fled their countries to return, and give back everything the Muslim thieves stole from them? That would be a good place to start.

Exactly correct. The Muslim Palestinians are relatively new to the land. Fact is there were no muslkims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until after the 7th cenntury AD. And the indigenous Palestinians were Jews.

A quality post.

When will the non indigenous US population be sodding off out of the country in order to return the land to the rightful possession of the native American Indians?

What a pillock. :D

How about the Arab Muslim animals allow the 1.5 million indigenous Jews that fled their countries to return, and give back everything the Muslim thieves stole from them? That would be a good place to start.

I would go for that.

They should push for their rights like the Palestinians do.

I would go for that.

Lead article: Palestinian's Pushing For Their Rights.

israel today | Israel News > News headlines list

So, are you saying that all Muslims, Christians, and Jews who arrived after the 7th century should go back to their homes?

I would go for that.

Yeah. Sure thing. Arabs animal's that don't have mercy on their own people are suddenly going to be benevolent and give back what they took from the Jews. Not to mention they SLAUGHTERED hundreds of thousands of Jews that weren't lucky enough to escape.

What kind of drugs are you on?

I would go for that.

Yeah. Sure thing. Arabs animal's that don't have mercy on their own people are suddenly going to be benevolent and give back what they took from the Jews. Not to mention they SLAUGHTERED hundreds of thousands of Jews that weren't lucky enough to escape.

Why not. That is similar to what happened to the Palestinians and they are still pushing for their rights.

I would go for that.

Lead article: Palestinian's Pushing For Their Rights.

P.S. The other articles are pretty good as well.

Do you not agree history has proven there is something self destructive in the Palestinian mindset? Good Lord, what would happen to them if Israel ever granted them their own Palestinian State where they are on their own in self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer? Just look what happened when israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. It's called Palestinian mentality.

I would go for that.

Why not. That is similar to what happened to the Palestinians and they are still pushing for their rights.

Forum List

Back