End the GOP-Dem Duopoly and Start a NEW Party; Else There is NO Choice 4 Change

How many states require the voter to register as a Pube or a dem or an independant?

It used to be that all politics was REALLY local.. Those days are gone. Now a pac can come in from outside any local region and like the Walker recall outspend the local money 8, 10, 20 or 100 to one.

If we don't get rid of Citizens United there will be NO local decisions on ANY legislative seat that has any bearing nationaly. Big money is totally happy with two parties. They can control two parties. They can easily play one party against the other. They don't need a third party pissing in the punch bowl. The super pacs will not allow a third party to fuck up their scam.

The only power we have left is to elect a president and U S senators that will nominate and confirm New Supreme Court justices that will overturn CU.

NOTHING else matters from here on out. All other politics is just pissing in the wind.

Huggy, I agree but we have to change the fucks in power before we can do that.

Maybe the states can pass a call for a constitutional convention and reform it that way, but Boner and his whores will never go along.

I've been asking people this for ages: Can you name a dozen people you'd feel comfortable with...comfortable with tinkering with the US Constitution?
Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Pretty sure neither of them would change anything if given the chance.

*ponders*

Pretty sure... I don't want to give them the chance though. I don't think anyone should be given the chance.

Rand Paul is not as batty as his father. Has anyone asked whether Rand Paul believes wars should be fought with letters of marque?

I've had an opportunity to listen to what Ron Paul has had to say for years. It's one of the reasons I concluded he was a lunatic.

Ron Paul and his spawn, Rand Paul, are imbeciles worthy of contempt. Like Ayn Rand they appeal to untrained, underdeveloped, and uncritical minds --- immature minds.

And who the fuck are you to judge anybody else's mind, you arrogant piece of shit?

I've had an opportunity to listen to what Ron Paul has had to say for years. It's one of the reasons I concluded he was a lunatic.

Ron Paul and his spawn, Rand Paul, are imbeciles worthy of contempt. Like Ayn Rand they appeal to untrained, underdeveloped, and uncritical minds --- immature minds.

And who the fuck are you to judge anybody else's mind, you arrogant piece of shit?

:laugh2: Ayn Rand's writings and philosophy do exactly that..question the minds of others.

gawd, you're making my case so well, people will think you're my sock puppet

Last edited:
Huggy, I agree but we have to change the fucks in power before we can do that.

Maybe the states can pass a call for a constitutional convention and reform it that way, but Boner and his whores will never go along.

I've been asking people this for ages: Can you name a dozen people you'd feel comfortable with...comfortable with tinkering with the US Constitution?
Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Pretty sure neither of them would change anything if given the chance.

*ponders*

Pretty sure... I don't want to give them the chance though. I don't think anyone should be given the chance.

The GOPe has given people no choice, really. We have to use a constitutional amendment to limit campaign donations to REAL people, not corporations. And the whores in control will not do that so there are only three ways left; successful third party, a Constitutional Convention or violent revolution.

And make no mistake, if a shooting civil war starts the Big Wigs will be targeted from the start, not the little fry at the bottom. It will be Michael Collins style not al Qaeda. These fucks that have stolen our democracy will give it back one damned way or another.

:laugh2: Ayn Rand's writings and philosophy do exactly that..question the minds of others.

Unwarranted assertion followed by a red herring.

You are more stupid than I thought.

Rand Paul is not as batty as his father. Has anyone asked whether Rand Paul believes wars should be fought with letters of marque?

You mean the only other Constitutional way to fight a war without a formal Declaration of War?

Not surprised that you hate the Constitution, too...

:eusa_whistle:

Coming from you Dante, I'll take that as a compliment. You're one of those people who would rather be told what is good for you than to have to use your brain and make up your own mind.

It has always amazed me the amount of vitriol one man standing for Liberty can generate from both the Right AND the Left. You've got to believe that if both EXTREMES hate him he is really telling the TRUTH.

Before the de-institutionalist movement, State and County Mental Hospitals were full of Ron Paul's and his followers

And you were in there performing fellatio on any who would let you, scum bucket.

:eusa_whistle:

Lol, now you repost the same stupidity! ROFLMAO.

Why dont you go put you stupid shit on a billboard, jack ass?

lol

You mean the only other Constitutional way to fight a war without a formal Declaration of War?

another idiot with a partial education of, and a partial understanding of the Constitution, highlights his defects?

War Powers Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no right to disrupt the legally convened assemblies of others. It is not free speech it is being disruptive.

The vote on the rules change was disrupted by the GOP elite, not the Paulistas.

Those rules changes make the GOP controled totally 100% fromthe top down.

So much for the Will of the People.

Prime example of a Ron Paul type: Will of what people? It's a political party. A partisan group run by committees and rules.

Dear Lord! You really are a fascist whore, arent you?

You think a POLITICAL PARTY has nothing to do with a democratic system?

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

another idiot with a partial education of, and a partial understanding of the Constitution, highlights his defects?

GuyPinestra you must be a fricking genius if Dante the Dumbass is saying this kind of crap about you.

He really thinks the Constitution has nothing to do with the Will of the People.

I guess the Ghonorea and Syphilis have had their toll on his lobbotomized frontal lobe, all two centimeters of it.

Last edited:
Hey Dantea the Dumbass, do you know what a 'Red Herring' argument is? Or an 'unwarranted assertion'?

No, its not what you were doing to that fish last week, these are irrational arguments.

Do you think you can possibly stop posting stupid shit....oh, never mind, you fucking loon.

The vote on the rules change was disrupted by the GOP elite, not the Paulistas.

Those rules changes make the GOP controled totally 100% fromthe top down.

So much for the Will of the People.

Prime example of a Ron Paul type: Will of what people? It's a political party. A partisan group run by committees and rules.

reading and comprehension not a strong suit for you?

Parties use the process. They are not part of the system. Parties are not truly democratic in the way people here are implying. Understandable with idiots like you driving what passes for debate around here,.

Oh woe is USMB if paulitician is a driver of debate

Guy and paulitician -- two peas in a pod

*ponders*

The GOPe has given people no choice, really. We have to use a constitutional amendment to limit campaign donations to REAL people, not corporations. And the whores in control will not do that so there are only three ways left; successful third party, a Constitutional Convention or violent revolution.

And make no mistake, if a shooting civil war starts the Big Wigs will be targeted from the start, not the little fry at the bottom. It will be Michael Collins style not al Qaeda. These fucks that have stolen our democracy will give it back one damned way or another.
I'll think on that. Well met.

reading and comprehension not a strong suit for you?

Parties use the process. They are not part of the system. Parties are not truly democratic in the way people here are implying.

No party is required to have a democratic process, Dumbass. But here in America, we have expected them to be either a caucus driven party, or primary referendum or some combination as established by the respective STATES.

We dont like fascist parties that dictate to the local what to do.

Oh, BTW, go fuck yourself again, jack ass.

Guy and paulitician -- two peas in a pod

Dumbass Dante, one turd in the punch bowl.

JB and the party's identity movements can start their own clerical, religious, and fascist parties. Please do so. Please.

Rules fight sparks drama at RNC – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The days-long fight reached climax just hours after the Tuesday RNC session began, with supporters of the rules cheering their adoption and opponents booing against them. Moments before, some delegates even laid out angry – yet unsubstantiated – claims of meddling to keep some delegates away from a committee vote.

Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker, catch the latest updates from the GOP convention on CNN's 2012 Conventions Live Blog, and check out the CNN Electoral Map and Calculator to game out your own strategy for November.

At issue: two rules dubbed Rule 16 and Rule 12.

The first is a compromise of an earlier proposal, named Rule 15, that was vehemently opposed by many grassroots activists, including many Ron Paul supporters. It addresses delegate selection in future Republican presidential primaries – instituting stronger enforcement mechanisms to compel delegates to vote as they are bound by their states. In the original proposal, future presidential candidates would have had veto power over who could become a delegate.

The second rule concerns the RNC's ability to change its rules in between its conventions.

Both rules were adopted on the convention floor by a voice vote. Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu, chairman of the Rules Committee and a top surrogate for Romney, presented the rules. House Speaker John Boehner held the audible floor vote to adopt them.

Though the voices "for" and "against" sounded about the same, Boehner declared: "The ayes have it."...

Calling it a "controversial rule change" that is "so very disappointing," Palin added: "It's a direct attack on grassroots activists by the GOP establishment, and it must be rejected."

Some delegates reacted angrily to the committee passage of Rule 16.

"This takes us away from state sovereignty," said Colorado delegate Florence Sebern. "It takes us away from local control in our states. And it moves us towards, as a Republican Party, central control and top-down decisions. That's what this is."

"Are we the Republican Party?" she added.

"My inbox blew up. I had over 8,000 Coloradans emailing and calling me saying, 'Stand firm on these two issues.'"

Her anger was backed up by others outside the convention. Many grassroots activists, including tea party sponsor FreedomWorks, urged opposition to the rules.

Julianne Thompson, a national Romney delegate and a Georgia State Coordinator for the Tea Party Patriots, wrote an open letter to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and members of the Rules Committee.

"With your current attempt at this rules change, you are essentially striking the first blow that chips away at that freedom, and you disenfranchise the very people that turned the tide for the GOP in 2010 by returning power in the U.S. House of Representatives to Republicans," Thompson wrote....

Romney attorney Ben Ginsburg – a Washington D.C. delegate – spoke about the rule.

"It's a great compromise," Ginsburg said. "It brings the party together. Some of the grassroots activists told us they had concerns about [the original proposal.] They were valid concerns. We were able to work out a compromise."

When pressed about lingering grassroots opposition to it, Ginsberg said:

"The vote was 78-14. It had the overwhelming support of the committee."

"I'm sorry we can't please everybody."

Can't please everybody? They did not even try to give opponents an equal say in what wen on and even pulled shenanigans that amount to kidnapping to prevent opponents from organizing their opposition effectively.

The pure fascist side of Romney and the GOPe is plain and unavoidable.

Grassroots TPM and social conservatives must start a new party. Romney is dead and even if he wins he is no better than Obama, forget all the spin, partisan bullshit and nonsense. Obama is NOT a Kenyan Communist Manchurian candidate. That is nothing more than stupid bullshit lies to keep the stupid inside the GOP.

It is over, fold up the chairs, turn out the lights and start planning for a third party run by TPM and social conservatives in 2016.

Fuck these god damned Wall Street Republicans and their fucking lobbyists.

Forum List

Back