End the GOP-Dem Duopoly and Start a NEW Party; Else There is NO Choice 4 Change

Much is wrong and difficult, I agree, but your way is worse.

You are being hysterical.

Yeah, me and several million others who realize the shitstorm that is coming. You should take a little time to read the U.N.'s Agenda 21. You might also want to read up on USAID, and what it is now doing to family farmers in this country. There's a lot more you SHOULD read, but I think those 2 will stretch your mental capacity to the breaking point.

I don't think any rational person is saying that conditions NOW, as difficult as they are for many, justify armed intervention.

Speaking only for myself, as a student of history, I have seen many moments where people have failed to act at an unbelievable cost. We all know what they were. The Jews of Germany had ample opportunity to save themselves if they had sacrificed and pooled resources. Sure it would have been violent and bloody but think of what could have been saved for those that survived.

Expanding on that theme.. If ya just look at the "good stuff" Hitler acomplished..he wasn't really a bad guy. The autobahn...etc.. were great works. If you were not a Jew things were certainly looking up in Germany. The problem with Hitler was that he was bat shit crazy. He believed some pretty wack shit. He achieved enough power to act on his crazy. THAT is what I look for as a threat. THAT is what I see in someone like Mitt Romney. Bush had his own kind of religeous crazy and look what HE did. That whole Iraq thing was fueled by Bush acting on pre concieved notions that were not supported by fact...so he engineered and manufactured facts to suit his wet dream of war with Saddam. Stop and think about the mindset of America after 9/11. We were, IMO, just a slice of crazy away from rounding up all the muslims. There are many among US here that STILL wish it had happened.. AND you know who you are.

SO..Jakey, don't tell me it can't happen here.

Forum List

Back