End Racial Profiling Now!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The best way to avoid discrimination is to simply stop prosecuting criminals that are black, Hispanic, or illegal. This is because every black, Hispanic, or illegal who is arrested is the victim of racism therefore the only way to end racial profiling is to simply stop arresting anyone in this group. Don't arrest them.

Ah..

I thought this was going to be a thread on Affirmative Action...

My bad.....carry on...

The best way to avoid discrimination is to simply stop prosecuting criminals that are black, Hispanic, or illegal. This is because every black, Hispanic, or illegal who is arrested is the victim of racism therefore the only way to end racial profiling is to simply stop arresting anyone in this group. Don't arrest them.
I doubt very seriously that you could post anything more pathetic and ridiculous. Please think about what you're saying here. ALL criminals need to be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced. I am totally against racial profiling. I think it's very wrong. But, if we stop arresting based on skin color, nationality, or any other ridiculous reasons, then what happens to order on our streets? So, you're saying to allow criminals to conduct their business without anyone stopping them? ... Pleeeeeeeeeeeez ........... just think, think ...

• Banned
While we are at it we can not inspect any Muslims at airport because we don't want to be seen profiling them. Every Muslim who is detained for questioning for terrorism is a victim of racial profiling. We should just let them through without hindrance but everyone else should get groped because they could be linked to Islamic terrorist organizations. The Irish guy who is going through the airport has just as much chance of being a Muslim terrorist as any Muslim.

Everyone already knows how the DHS sellls their surplus equipment to police departments, why not donate some of that surplus stuff to gangs to level the playing field? This seems to me to be a blatant waste and an outright racist move by the establishment. It's already there, we could level the playing field, why not just do it? Don't black lives matter?

Pentagon to destroy $1 billion worth of ammo. This makes sense because…?
Written by Allen West on April 28, 2014
Pentagon to destroy 1 billion worth of ammo. This makes sense because... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
You really have to wonder why, according to USA Today, “The Pentagon plans to destroy more than $1 billion worth of ammunition although some of those bullets and missiles could still be used by troops, according to the Pentagon and congressional sources. It’s impossible to know what portion of the arsenal slated for destruction — valued at $1.2 billion by the Pentagon — remains viable because the Defense Department’s inventory systems can’t share data effectively, according to a Government Accountability Office report obtained by USA TODAY. The result: potential waste of unknown value.”

Everyone complains about fraud, waste and abuse of American taxpayer dollars, and I will admit there is a degree of that in the Department of Defense (DoD), the Pentagon. I firmly supported — still do –an audit of the DoD when I sat on the House Armed Services Committee. But still, it makes you wonder.

I doubt very seriously that you could post anything more pathetic and ridiculous. Please think about what you're saying here. ALL criminals need to be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced. I am totally against racial profiling. I think it's very wrong. But, if we stop arresting based on skin color, nationality, or any other ridiculous reasons, then what happens to order on our streets? So, you're saying to allow criminals to conduct their business without anyone stopping them? ... Pleeeeeeeeeeeez ........... just think, think ...

MOVED to Race Relations/Racism
I think you moved it to the wrong location.

Political Satire US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

MOVED to Race Relations/Racism
I think you moved it to the wrong location.

Political Satire US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It should be moved to the trash can with all the other garbage.

The OP does capture the essence of how democrats think. Poor old black people can't be at fault for their crimes, their ancestors may have been slaves hundreds of years ago. We better coddle them more or they will never vote for us.

If I were a black man I would kick every liberal democrats ass I see.

Ridiculous. Please think about what you're saying here. ALL criminals need to be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced. I am totally against racial profiling. I think it's very wrong. But, if we stop arresting based on skin color, nationality, or any other ridiculous reasons, then what happens to order on our streets? So, you're saying to allow criminals to conduct their business without anyone stopping them? ... Pleeeeeeeeeeeez ........... just think, think ...
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Ridiculous. Please think about what you're saying here. ALL criminals need to be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced. I am totally against racial profiling. I think it's very wrong. But, if we stop arresting based on skin color, nationality, or any other ridiculous reasons, then what happens to order on our streets? So, you're saying to allow criminals to conduct their business without anyone stopping them? ... Pleeeeeeeeeeeez ........... just think, think ...
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

I agree. I was informed of that after I replied. Thanks.

Forum List

Back