End Public Sector Unions Period.

How true...

Protesting for your rights as a citizen is un-American
Public sector people practically have to murder someone in order to get fired. Why would they need Unions?

They have job security, unlike most people in this economy.

Government institutions have civil service codes for their employees. Why such employees need unions in order to ensure that THE GOVERNMENT follows laws and regulations is beyond incoherent.
Yeah, really. Why don't they make some get tough laws on government people that murder, torture & rape innocently chained and detained women and children? I remember Lindia Tripp getting shit canned for telling the truth. Too bad she didn't have a Union card. But that answers your simpleton question.
The only purpose such unions serve is to blackmail/collude with the government into providing above market wages and benefits at the expense of taxpayers.

Who has the Union black mailed?
Who has the Union colluded with?
Who sets market wages & benefits?

And of course it is paid by taxpayers who demand government workers to solve their problems. Did you ignorantly think they worked for free? LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

smack.gif

Last edited:
Public sector people practically have to murder someone in order to get fired. Why would they need Unions?

Government institutions have civil service codes for their employees. Why such employees need unions in order to ensure that THE GOVERNMENT follows laws and regulations is beyond incoherent.
Yeah, really. Why don't they make some get tough laws on government people that murder, torture & rape innocently chained and detained women and children? I remember Lindia Tripp getting shit canned for telling the truth. Too bad she didn't have a Union card. But that answers your simpleton question.
The only purpose such unions serve is to blackmail/collude with the government into providing above market wages and benefits at the expense of taxpayers.

And of course it is paid by taxpayers who demand government workers to solve their problems. Did you ignorantly think they worked for free? LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Wrongo Nancy... Idiot liberals demand that government workers solve their problems.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Union thugs and Mob bosses no longer have free reign over America's workforce. American industry has virtually been bankrupted thanks to the Union thugs who selfishly seek to line their own fucking pockets at the expense of hard working Americans. We can no longer compete because of BLOATED union wages, demands, blackmail. FUCK the greedy unions!! For every Union thug, there are 5 Americans willing to take a much lower wage and have that comfy State job with benefits. I say the Governor should fire every damn sorry ass teacher who handed in FAKE physicians notes.

So, essentially the Republicans want to set up a situation where they are guaranteed to always win

Government can bring in as many high powered representatives as they wish while labor must negotiate one on one

I'd like a fight too where the other side has both hands tied behind its back

Thumbs up. I'd like them to leave and get jobs that produce economic value and grow the economy. Both sides in this, bureaucrats and lazy, greedy government workers, are leaches on our economy. I'd like both to lose, but I'd settle for either one. The winner in your scenario is the taxpayer. They are more important then either the unaccountable bureaucrats or the glorified welfare recipients.

Jobs which produce economic value and grow the economy. Great idea. How about a government policy supporting hybird and electric cars? Or, a government policy which rebuilds the electric grid, connects major metro regions by high speed rail, all of which reduce our dependence on oil?

How about a government polcy which hold private contractors to the signed contracts, eliminates the low-bid and no bid practice, and holds the selected bidder to all terms and conditions of the contract?

Oh, and how about explaining which jobs produce economic value and grow the economy? Think about the entire impact the jobs have before answering.
Private sector jobs grow the economy as long as the government keeps it's meddling, greedy hands out of it.

Public sector jobs don't. It's that simple. All your proposed government manipulations are in the latter category.

Thumbs up. I'd like them to leave and get jobs that produce economic value and grow the economy. Both sides in this, bureaucrats and lazy, greedy government workers, are leaches on our economy. I'd like both to lose, but I'd settle for either one. The winner in your scenario is the taxpayer. They are more important then either the unaccountable bureaucrats or the glorified welfare recipients.

Jobs which produce economic value and grow the economy. Great idea. How about a government policy supporting hybird and electric cars? Or, a government policy which rebuilds the electric grid, connects major metro regions by high speed rail, all of which reduce our dependence on oil?

How about a government polcy which hold private contractors to the signed contracts, eliminates the low-bid and no bid practice, and holds the selected bidder to all terms and conditions of the contract?

Oh, and how about explaining which jobs produce economic value and grow the economy? Think about the entire impact the jobs have before answering.
Private sector jobs grow the economy as long as the government keeps it's meddling, greedy hands out of it.

Public sector jobs don't. It's that simple. All your proposed government manipulations are in the latter category.

idiocy

Government institutions have civil service codes for their employees. Why such employees need unions in order to ensure that THE GOVERNMENT follows laws and regulations is beyond incoherent. The only purpose such unions serve is to blackmail/collude with the government into providing above market wages and benefits at the expense of taxpayers.

Wrongo Nancy... Idiot liberals demand that government workers solve their problems.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wrongo sweet cheeks... Imbecile cons expect government soldiers to solve their problems.

smack.gif

Government institutions have civil service codes for their employees. Why such employees need unions in order to ensure that THE GOVERNMENT follows laws and regulations is beyond incoherent. The only purpose such unions serve is to blackmail/collude with the government into providing above market wages and benefits at the expense of taxpayers.

The Union thugs and Mob bosses no longer have free reign over America's workforce. American industry has virtually been bankrupted thanks to the Union thugs who selfishly seek to line their own fucking pockets at the expense of hard working Americans. We can no longer compete because of BLOATED union wages, demands, blackmail. FUCK the greedy unions!! For every Union thug, there are 5 Americans willing to take a much lower wage and have that comfy State job with benefits. I say the Governor should fire every damn sorry ass teacher who handed in FAKE physicians notes.

What union thugs?
What mob bosses?
Prove unions bankrupt American Industry.
Prove unions stop competing.
Prove unions are greedy.
Prove union wages are bloated.
What demands?
What black mail?

For every five workers willing to take a much lower wage, there are a thousand illegal beaners ready to take a comfy state job with benefits.

I say, you should find teachers with fake physicians notes, and report back to us. Oh, and FUCK THE SCABS!!!

smack.gif

Last edited:
So, essentially the Republicans want to set up a situation where they are guaranteed to always win

Government can bring in as many high powered representatives as they wish while labor must negotiate one on one

The stupidity of this is mind-boggling. Private education only, no more public education at all? No more 911? No more police, EMTs, teachers, firefighters, etc? How much will any private business earn if banks are no longer effectively regulated? If counterfeit money is not pursued? If transportation of goods is not regulated?

Anyone here recall the BP Oil Spill is widely thought to have occurred because the MMA staff were too cosey with the oil industry? Do you want effectiveness at the Border Patrol? Do you want stupid or unqualified IRS field auditors?

We have a massive government, and many fine people work hard at the jobs necessary to fulfill its myriad duties. Suggesting that these people "contribute nothing to the GDP" is like arguing that Firestone contributes nothing to GM, inasmuch as cars dun "really" need tires.

I'll say this again: baby, bathwater. Proportionality is your friend.

Last edited:
the article is not accurate. those whom the citizens elect are either at the bargaining table or have others there to negotiate for them. the ultimate decision makers are the politicians who were elected by the citizens to represent them. that is how our republican form of government works. to suggest that there is no one at the table representing citizens interest is less than truthful.

The stupidity of this is mind-boggling. Private education only, no more public education at all? No more 911? No more police, ENTs. teachers. firefighters, etc? How much will any private business earn if banks are no longer effectively regulated? If counterfeit money is not pursued? If transportation of goods is not regulated?

Anyone here recall the BP Oil Spill is widely thought to have occurred because the MMA staff were too cosey with the oil industry? Do you want effectiveness at the Border Patrol? Do you want stupid or unqualified IRS field auditors?

We have a massive government, and many fine people work hard at the jobs necessary to fulfill its myriad duties. Suggesting that these people "contribute nothing to the GDP" is like arguing that Firestone contributes nothing to GM, inasmuch as cars dun "really" need tires.

So, um, if they don't produce tires, then, um.........

.....what do "many fine people work hard at the jobs necessary to fulfill its myriad duties" produce?

:eusa_eh:

Um, by the way, GDP = Gross Domestic PRODUCT.

Just end the public sector. Everyone wants others to teach their kids for them put our their fires bring them water, Haul them to the hospital, etc. Where did personal responsibility go in America?

The stupidity of this is mind-boggling. Private education only, no more public education at all? No more 911? No more police, ENTs. teachers. firefighters, etc? How much will any private business earn if banks are no longer effectively regulated? If counterfeit money is not pursued? If transportation of goods is not regulated?

.....what do "many fine people work hard at the jobs necessary to fulfill its myriad duties" produce?

Amen brother. I agree with you that public firefighters, food safety inspectors, cops, teachers, and border patrol are completely useless and total wastes of taxpayer resources.

If everyone just kept an AK-47 in their house, trained their toddler children how to use it, grew their own food, and built their own roads, this country would function totally fine!

Amen brother. I agree with you that public firefighters, food safety inspectors, cops, teachers, and border patrol are completely useless and total wastes of taxpayer resources.

If everyone just kept an AK-47 in their house, trained their toddler children how to use it, grew their own food, and built their own roads, this country would function totally fine!

I didn't say anyone was "completely useless" because they contribute nothing to the GDP.

However, the Federal Government's $1 Trillion consumption of National Resources to inspect hamburger seems a tad expensive.

I'm not interested in being fair, or moderate.

End all unions. Make each individual bargain based only on his own merit. If you suck as an employee, you don't deserve increased pay and benefits. If you work hard and efficient, you get rewarded.

If a company doesn't reward good employees, then good employees leave for better jobs at their competition. Thus, the company has it in their best interest to retain the best employees.

By only having individual bargaining, employers can single out their best employees for the best treatment, and get rid of the slack and lazy weight.

End all unions, slowly but surely. We won, and will keep winning, more and more elections. This is step one to the road to conservatism. We have the momentum, and will win.

Yeah that sounds awesome. Pro Business yeah!! (end sarcasm)

The only reason anyone has a good paying job is thanks to unions who fought and some who died to fight for your rights as workers for a decent wage, clean and safe working conditions, and have the employer take some responsible for their actions.

You take away unions, you leave workers with nothing. High wages job will disappear faster than you can say "Republicans rule" because why pay someone that much when you don't have to. Meaning our economy goes to crap. Unions ensure a middle class that has the purcahsing power to have a house, get a car, put kids through college and spend on nice clothes and TVs. I mean has anyone really understood that when make less money, they spend less. Meaning stores like Best buy and Barnes and Noble go out of business which means millions of people are out of a job.

Well all I know if Republicans do that, they will have a Egypt style protest and revolution on their hands.

Anyone still want to argue against my point that conservatism is all about increasing the gap between rich and poor?

Less power for workers means poorer workers. Period. That is irrefutable.

Forum List

Back