End Prohibition.

So.....you prefer paranoia, over calculated-risks, huh?

You sound like someone who'd have preferred the Brits running this Country, back in the 1700s....'cause there'd have been less a chance of trouble, that way.

You worry, much, about having an adrenaline-overdose?

You think too-much excitement, in your Life, is gonna cancel your "pass" thru The Pearly Gates? What if you're wrong, about that?!!

Once again, instead of reading ALL of my posts, (it's amazing that you actually can read, at the 2nd grade level you do read at), you choose to pick the ones you think (there's another phenomenon concerning you) you might disagree with, make some very broad assumptions, then attack. Pathetic, honestly pathetic.
This is supposed to qualify as answers to my questions??

323.png

I guess I'll have to assume you're scared-shitless of calculated-risks, and.....without a lifetime of suffering, you're certain St. Pete will tell you to "Get lost!"

Soooooooo....rather than enjoying all Life has to offer & experience.....you prefer a lifetime o' sacrifice & martyrdom (as a cover for your fears), and try to "share" your misery & tentative-nature with everyone-else.....in search of others, like you.

Got it.

241.png

You asked questions???!!!! Coulda fooled me. But in response to your so called "questions", if you had read all my posts in this thread you wouldn't be asking. But of course I'm forgetting, your reading skills are severely lacking so I'll put it in a format you might understand.
See Shaman, see Shaman run, see Shaman run head first into walls, again and again and again..........
Your real name wouldn't be Harrison Graham would it?
Have a nice life.........

Forum List

Back