End of the year poll!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
OK, I'm probably gonna stop with the polls for a while after this, apparently some folks are getting sick of them, and I don't wanna look like a one-trick pony or anything. That said, I actually liked this one a lot, so here goes.

For every question, put as many responses as you want.

1. What's the best movie(s) you've seen this year?

2.What's the worst movie(s) you've seen this year?

3. What's the best song(s) you've heard this year?

4. What's the worst song(s) you've heard this year?

5. What's the best book(s) you've read this year?

6. What was the defining moment of the year, on a national level?

7. What was the defining moment of your year, on a personal level (if there is one)?

8. How have you changed since last december?

9. What have you accomplished this year that you're very proud of?

10. What do you look forward to in the next year?

Enjoy!

Being as it's been such a BORING LIFE this year, I will have to put some thought to this - I haven't gone to the movies at all, or maybe I did, i don't even remember - goes to show how exciting life has been! I will answer later.

1. What's the best movie(s) you've seen this year? - Bruce Almighty

2.What's the worst movie(s) you've seen this year? - I know it's old, but I just watched Timecop last night - horrible!

3. What's the best song(s) you've heard this year? - Skin n Bones re-release of "Cover me with Roses"

4. What's the worst song(s) you've heard this year? - Anything by Britney Spears (but it's allowed as long as she keeps making her boobies bigger)

5. What's the best book(s) you've read this year? - Sports Illustrated

6. What was the defining moment of the year, on a national level? - War

7. What was the defining moment of your year, on a personal level (if there is one)? - Jordan turning 3

8. How have you changed since last december? - One year older and my hair is a little longer

9. What have you accomplished this year that you're very proud of? - Raising my son and not teaching him all the bad things I do

10. What do you look forward to in the next year? - Jordan's 4th birthday, seeing family for Xmas, going out for drinks with Jackass and watching him puke again

Kill Bill, Finding Nemo, Pirates of the Carribean.

Bad Boys II, Matrix: Revolutions

Outkast's "Hey Ya", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Marilyn Manson's "Obsequity (The Death of Art)", Fountains of Wayne's "Stacy's Mom", Black Eyed Peas "Where is the Love"

Christina Aguilera's "Drrrty", Limp Bizkit's "Eat You Alive" and "Behind Blue Eyes", Britney and Madonna's new song, all of Justin Timberlake's singles

Sophie's World, White Teeth

Bush declaring war on Iraq, I guess.

7. What was the defining moment of your year, on a personal level (if there is one)?

Ummm... Waking up one day and realizing that I was happy. And telling someone I really care about how I felt about them.

I'm much more comfortable with myself, I kinda figured out who I am, and I became much more confident with my writing.

Wrote a lot of stuff that I like, convinced my friend Collins to go to art school in Texas even though she wasn't sure if her parents would want her to do.

Hopefully, maybe shooting a movie next fall/winter.

That whole war thing ending.

Kill Bill vol. 2

For every question, put as many responses as you want.

Matrix Reloaded, Tears of the Sun, Finding Nemo

Numerous kid's movies, both on video and ABC Family Channel

I Hate Everything About You (3 Days Grace), Headstrong (Trapt), Somewhere I Belong (Linkin Park)

Sorry Dan... Seven Nation Army tops the list!

A Leap in the Dark (can't remember author), Let Freedom Ring by Sean Hannity

The liberation of Iraq, and specifically the toppling of that statue in Baghdad.

Hmmm... changing careers, buying a house, and getting a political job all are major events.

I'm getting a little fatter! :(

Got two new jobs and bought a house!

Winning my election, maybe having a kid.

Sorry Dan... Seven Nation Army tops the list!

Oh, HELL no! You are no longer my brother, either, Jeff!

You really didn't like it? Even my roommates who HATE the White Stripes admitted that was a decent song.

1. What's the best movie(s) you've seen this year? Finding Nemo

2.What's the worst movie(s) you've seen this year? Star Wars 2 (that was this year, right?)

3. What's the best song(s) you've heard this year? Well, I’m kind of behind the times but there’s a song out there called “superman” which I heard a few months ago.

4. What's the worst song(s) you've heard this year? Anything by a rap artist.

5. What's the best book(s) you've read this year? My diary.

6. What was the defining moment of the year, on a national level? George Bush sneaking into Iraq to have dinner with the troops.

7. What was the defining moment of your year, on a personal level (if there is one)? Getting my job!!!

8. How have you changed since last december? I don’t really think I have except for getting older.

9. What have you accomplished this year that you're very proud of? Take a look at my son…

10. What do you look forward to in the next year? no more welfare, more money in my pocket, less taxes, more $ in my pocket, proper programming on television…Oh, is this supposed to be realistic??

Forum List

Back