Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
As we know it...

1 year & 3 days...12/21/12

I'm blaming Obama and the Democrat policies....:mad:

As we know it...

so Bushwacker whom Obozo has continued and expanded the policys from is blameless huh? okay gotcha.riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eyFiClAzq8]It's The End Of The World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine...) - YouTube[/ame]

As we know it...

so Bushwacker whom Obozo has continued and expanded the policys from is blameless huh? okay gotcha.riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:cuckoo:
:cuckoo:

Yawn...Is it in Democrat DNA to always blame someone else and try to take credit for others successes..I wonder..

The slide in the economy correlates with Nancy & Harry & the butt hurt Democrats taking over Congress in 2007. Is there any denying that, I don't think so..:D

:cuckoo:

Yawn...Is it in Democrat DNA to always blame someone else and try to take credit for others successes..I wonder..

The slide in the economy correlates with Nancy & Harry & the butt hurt Democrats taking over Congress in 2007. Is there any denying that, I don't think so..:D
if your speaking of hand job his mental illness precludes him from voting.

Must be Monday... the boards a tad testy tonight...just sayin...

Last edited:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

this Bush dupes ignorance is astonishing.if he would have doen his research he would know this to be true.:cuckoo: the two lovers daws and candycunt come here to make out I see.
hay handjob, it's "DUPE" When you're speaking about one person ,dupes is more than one..now who's ignorant again?!:lol::cuckoo:

someone farted in here.:lol:
tumbleweeds01.jpg

Forum List

Back