End Of 'Regime Change' Policy? Trump & Putin To End Wars In Middle East? [VIDEO]...

I never watch videos people post, but the previous policy didn't seem so much a case of regime change but regime elimination and then watch all the chaos that resulted.

It's kinda like opening Pandora's box completely unprepared for the outcome.

Arabs are incapable of governing themselves because they are so thoroughly inbred. They need a strong-armed leader to keep all the blood feuds in check. A return to rule by the likes of Mubarek would be a good thing.

We need to get out of Afghanistan........Can anyone say what we are doing there longer than we were in Viet Nam.....its ridiculous

Hope the OP is right, but I think Trump and Mattis are considering an insertion of a major US army into the ME.

I'm confused as to why this is in the satire area, and only post to respond to Jake. I don't think Mattis is crazy enough to think America is willing to take another round of casualties, but I also think we'll be more directly involved against Isis, and the irony of THAT is it smacks of McCain and Graham.

Mattis, I think, believes a lot of boots on the ground is necessary to get rid of ISIS etc.

If I am wrong, that's good.

Mattis, I think, believes a lot of boots on the ground is necessary to get rid of ISIS etc.

If I am wrong, that's good.
Well I tend to agree with him. But I suspect what he has in mind is more in the way of forward observers, US directed and even manned artillery and direct training of "natives."

We probably differ only on what "a lot of troops" means.

Last edited:
I mean battalion and brigade-sized formations, and a lot of them.

I do hope he goes the Spec Ops and training of local armies.

We need to get out of Afghanistan........Can anyone say what we are doing there longer than we were in Viet Nam.....its ridiculous
Kabul Goes KABOOM

We should partition it among its neighbors, even giving Iran and the Taliban a section. This will have Muzzies killing Muzzies until they are all dead. Then evolved races can develop the resources there.

Forum List

Back