End of May Hours Away

I thought that was a done deal. How do you unvote something??

The PM should tell Europe to stuff it. I sure as hell would.

2019_05_24_09_13_07_Theresa_May_to_resign_as_prime_minister_BBC_News_YouTube.jpg

:fu:

Theresa May never was going to accept the will of the people on Brexit....she is a Globalist of the worse type ...a New World Order puppet.

She is a liar and people across the pond saw through her! :clap2:

Bye Theresa May, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

GOOD RIDDANCE :04:

Theresa May never was going to accept the will of the people on Brexit....she is a Globalist of the worse type ...a New World Order puppet.

She is a liar and people across the pond saw through her! :clap2:

Bye Theresa May, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

GOOD RIDDANCE :04:

Trouble is, who will replace her?

The clear and present danger is Jeremy Corbyn.

God help Great Britain should he get into Number 10.

^^^

Corbyn will NOT replace anybody.

Relax.

Q said it long before.....He was right....like he always is.

"FLYMAYFLY!"

Theresa May to be put in Bagpuss’ shop window along with all the other lost and broken things nobody wants any more

Theresa-May-Bagpuss-window-small.jpg

The Conservative Party has announced it will put Theresa May in Bagpuss’ shop window along with all the other lost and broken things nobody wants any more.

Party succession plans are for the Prime Minister to be left outside Ten Downing Street with all her stuffing hanging out, where a little girl will find her and put in her basket because maybe someone will want her again one day.

“I don’t know how the lady came to be so lost, but I hope that Bagpuss can sing his magical song and make her right again,” Emily, the shop proprietor, told us.

“But last year Bagpuss was asked to fix Brexit, but not even a machine powered by chocolate biscuits could to that, so it’s currently sitting around the back by the bins, so this might be beyond even him,” she added.

A spokesman for the Conservative Party said that a vote for a new party leader would take place as soon as possible.

“Ideally the next Prime Minister will be drawn from a gang of helpful mice who want to fix things, but realistically we’re looking at an articulated know-it-all woodpecker or a singing stuffed toad with a banjo,” they said.

newsthump.com

Forum List

Back